This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I am a 60 year old software engineer with a lot of interest in electronics repairs. Because I have a problem with a defective KEF PSW2010 subwoofer, my search for solutions has led me here. After looking around a bit I have found that this forum has a wealth of information to offer. Information that can help me when I get stuck. Within my means I will also try to help others where I can. Talk to you later...

Comment

good evening I would like an orientation from you to have the list of signals from the manufacturers of the motherboards or the websites I tried several times but no luck thank you

Comment

Hy friends

Comment

hello I come here for support and help others. I am learning by doing

Comment

thinks

Comment

Kia ora.
              Greetings from New Zealand
              I am Rex.
              I am always biting off more than I can chew when it comes to computer repair.
              I need all the help and advice I can get!

Comment

Henlo!

My name is Paul aka Shotgun.
                I'm on a path into a new career as an electronics service technician for a production company after two decades as a chef.

Electronics has always been a hobby and after a disability ended my first career, a generous offer to learn from an old hat in a great company led me to where I am in life now.

I'm an Aussie, I play way too many computer games for my age but I make up for all that laziness by not drinking grog.

I mainly repair DMX lighting desks, moving lights, amps etc. I dip my toe into mics and radios but they're above my knowledge for now.

Looking forward to learning a lot more from everyone here.
                Cheers.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am Brandon from South Africa and look forward to assisting nad getting assistance to make this forum awesome...

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Vincent A, I am from France, I have 2 children, I am a computer scientist, but I am very interested in electronic failures. And I'm trying to learn so I can fix motherboards. I have already documented a lot but I do not yet have enough experience.

Comment

Hi everyone. 1485 pages of introductions. This is huge.

My name is Viktor. I am studying electrical engineering (on my own) and repairing macbooks to get some money. water damaged are my favorite!

I am from Ukraine and sadly its the 73-rd day of the war. I just hope it ends soon and there will be peace.

Comment

Hi, I'm Pike from Uganda 🇺🇬. Happy to be learning from everyone on this platform, everyday.

Comment

hi everyone,
                          name Rachid, love snooping around and try and fix my electronic devices since my early years i end up breaking most of them hahahaha, while searching on google found this great place.
                          cant wait to learn new things from u guys.

Comment

Hello.

I'm not trained or experienced in any sort of electronics, repair or hacking. I am stubborn to a fault about not giving up on any personal tech as long as the core functions are working. I joined today to look into a specific problem that's been bugging me for a year. Now that I've found this forum (yay!), my intention is to learn more in general.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm new to BIOS unlocking. Seems very interesting. Hopefully I can find here what I'm searching for.

I'm looking forward to learn something about the fundamentals of BIOS unlocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious808 View Post
                                Hello.

I'm not trained or experienced in any sort of electronics, repair or hacking. I am stubborn to a fault about not giving up on any personal tech as long as the core functions are working. I joined today to look into a specific problem that's been bugging me for a year. Now that I've found this forum (yay!), my intention is to learn more in general.

Cheers!
                                Originally posted by Bennyd View Post
                                Hi, I am a 60 year old software engineer with a lot of interest in electronics repairs. Because I have a problem with a defective KEF PSW2010 subwoofer, my search for solutions has led me here. After looking around a bit I have found that this forum has a wealth of information to offer. Information that can help me when I get stuck. Within my means I will also try to help others where I can. Talk to you later...

Hello what kind of electronic Repairs you do ?

Comment

Hello, thanks very much is an amazing site to learn so much!

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm just a poor argentinian college student trying to improve his repair skills and help friends and family with hard repairs for cheap. I have very little experience when it comes to electronics, and board repair, but it's what i end up needing the most these days, so here i am, ready to learn from old questions and hopefully bring new useful questions to the board.

Comment

Всем привет, я занимаюсь ремонтом ноутбуков .
                                      Иногда нахожу полезную информацию/документацию на вашем сайте.
                                      Cпасибо вам за ваш труд.

Comment

Hello, thanks for this wonderful forum site.
                                        Want to learn more about bios editing and unlocking.
                                        and more on laptop diagnostic

Comment

Hello, name is Bill and I must be on the older, grey spectrum of forum users...
                                          I had a PDP-8 computer in my room when I was a nipper... 6 foot rack with real CORE memory! Been dabbling in computers ever since but only really worked in them since about 10-15 years ago. Now just on a gentle slope down to retirement and working part-time as a computer officer in a university.

Would primarily like to remove the Whitelist network card restriction on a Lenovo X260...

Comment

Working...
                                          X