• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!

Comment

Hi Everyone.

While I subscribed a long time ago, I never introduced myself. I am now retired and do various repairs on mostly vintage computers. I have now recently tried to fix a few newer laptops so I have read lots and look forward to participating.

Comment

Hey, I'm Joe, hoping to fix some of my broken electronics and learn/develop some skill along the way

Comment

Hello all. Hope to learn some new stuff as i work on power supplies more and more.

Comment

hello! I am surn from Spain, I have discovered this page and I have been amazed! I think it's a great community. I hope I can contribute a lot although I'm still starting with electronics. greetings to all

Comment

Hi,

I join this community because I'm intrested in older audio equipment and computers and parts.

My goal is to fix older gadgets so it can be used instead of ending up on the garbage heap.

As you may aready have noticed, english is not my native language, so I apologise in advance for any and all spelling mistakes..

Best regards,
              Peo61

Comment

Hello
                I am user of jtag
                Work with spi protocol

Comment

Hi there,

I´ve got my hands on some cheap HP Laptops, but those are all BIOS locked. :-(
                  So maybe I find here the knowlage/Tools to Unlock them.

Greetz from Germany to all.

Rublebuble

Comment

Hi everyone, maybe im gonna introduce my self too
                    My name is scott ryan dela torre
                    21 yrs old
                    Single and not yet in any relationship

I'm a mobile repair technician,
                    I do some board level repair especially on ios devices,
                    I work board levels like baseband, nand ic or even cpu level.
                    I also do repair on appliances or gadgets
                    ( laptop, led tv, and other...)

I know all of you doubting about how can i get or achieve on this level even in my young age hihi.
                    I start repairing things back when i was 17 years old until now being technician is my source of income.

Btw i have my own shop, and i think this forum may help me more to improve my knowledge about laptop or any gadgets to be repaired.

More power in this forum! God bless

Comment

Hi everybody,
                      I am Tusbc. I feel very thankful for the community like this. If I have some of the good stuffs, will also share for everyone.

Comment

Hi there from sunny Fort Lauderdale. Like many I found my way here to troubleshoot a particular problem. Hoping the experts will be able to help!

Comment

hello.im newbie computer ethusiast who learning about it.if i will be able to help someone as well i wil gladly do that.nice to meet you all

Comment

hello my self vishnu I am from INDIA I am New to forum, here I will learn share what I know and thanks for all the info i've read so far.

Comment

Just wanted to say hi, just joined. Love to repair stuff and watch a lot of Louis Rossmann an Paul Daniels videos. Not a pro but just got my first MacBook for fixing for fun. Also got a broken A1424 Magsafe 2 for which I am looking for schematics.

Comment

New here, not an electronics genius, but more of a parts changer.

Cheers

Comment

Hey folks—coming in new, just like to replace things and fix broken electronics. Excited to chat!

Comment

Hey im pugzsz, i break stuff then have to fix it because i have no money for new things

Comment

Hello everyone! Greetings from Hungary!

Comment

hey guys

i'm a 24 year old from germany that repairs some shit for friends and myself.

i decided to join your forum to get some help and I hope you guys can.

if you have any question about me feel free.

Comment

Hello everybody! from france and i,ve 40years old
                                          i want to repair my pc because it's very hot...

Comment

Working...
                                          X