• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

:горб:And by the way, I'm new at this. But I'm learning fast

Comment

hello! been repairing some electronics over the years, not much anymore. Componets are getting too small to see what i'm doing!
      anyway, I hope to get some knowledge here.

Comment

Having BIOS password issues... stumbled across this site... I have much to learn.
        Hello!

Comment

嗨 我来自中国一个很小的省,一个普通的维修人员,从业20来年了。一次偶然的找图纸发现了这么好又给力网站,真心帮助了我,非常感谢。

Comment

Hello
            An Australian here from a remote enough location that mail order parts are almost always a week away. Fixed one thing but that wasn't the whole problem? Wait another week for the next set of parts.
            Mostly just trying to repair my hoard of old tech thats been sitting in my shed for 10-30 years.

Comment

Hi there. Been fixing equipment for years in the analog days. It time to switch to smd repair and learn the tricks of this trade. I have a MacBook Pro that may be a goner but never say never. I suspect the one wire charge circuit

Comment

Olá a todos, sou o Jevson e moro no brasil. Tenho 42 anos, e desde meus 17 quando tive meu primeiro desktop, não parei mais de buscar conhecimento. Aqui estou para buscar mais um pouco e ajudar a quem precisar. Cheguei para somar e tornar a comunidade mais forte! Grande abraço a todos. =)

Comment

Greetings!

My name is Ray and like many posts I've seen, I to have been working on computers for myself, friends and family. I recently was asked to fix a TV and down the rabbit hole I go. There is a lot to learn and besides the basics of testing the LEDs would like to know how one goes about testing the individual parts of the circuit boards.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the community. Thank you!

Comment

Hello All,
                    My name is Stuart, retired production and process engineer for the Air Force.

I have a genuine interest to analyze and fix broken gadgets, starting from my Lionel O-Gauge Train set in my childhood.

Working with the best tech brains out there has been a pleasure.

Looking forward to join the community.

Comment

Hello, I am from Seattle area, looking to repair a tv I have.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Gleb and I'm from Brooklyn, NY.

I have always loved making and fixing things, just generally working with my hand, and electronics. I taught myself woodworking, lockpicking/smith and have tried to learn electronics but that has always been impossible regardless of my many attempts. Finally some months back I decided to take another stab at it and things started to click. I am still very new and still have many questions and get confused easily. I have a small workstation set up at home with basic necessary tools and started with modding PS5 controllers, changing iPhone screens and battery, and now want to get into board repair. That is actually what brought me here. I look forward to meeting you all and learning as much as I could.

Comment

In response to the strangest yet nicest entrance to any portal online ..

I'm Pmabz, fifties, did electronics at uni, hated it, couldn't understand it; I was ok with computers, could understand that stuff. Just couldn't work in it. Did something else, but I do like fixing things. Now, thirty-two years later, I actually have a reason for it - my TV presents me a blank screen ... And here I am. Hope to learn something new, no matter how little. Even diagnosing the problem would be interesting.

Comment

Hello all! Tool & Die maker here from West Michigan. Been dabbling with buying broken tvs from marketplace and trying to fix them. Hope to get some good advice from this forum.

Comment

Hello, Just signed up.

Based in Bonn DE, interested in BIOS unlocking / SPI flash tools in general, mainly for research. Also interested in custom flash tools and HW, from Arduino to ESP32/Teensy and everything in between!

Comment

Good morning everyone,
                                Thanks for accepting me to the group. I am an retired tech with a lot of old crown amps sitting around needed help. I hope I can get some information here and share some as well.
                                Thanks again
                                Dave

Comment

Good Day All,
                                  Newly retired HVAC and refrigeration tech expanding my knowledge into PCB repairs. Looking forward to my involvement in this forum.
                                  D2Velle

Comment

Hola mi nombre es christian soy nuevo en estas cosas así que espero aprender un poco de la mucha experiencia que hay en el foro, por cierto soy de México

Comment

Hello.
                                      My names is Luis Rodriguez, I'm from México.
                                      I really loved computers as a kid, and I even built my own computers.

I have fixed computers in the past, but at software level, and sometimes as I diagnosed, I knew something was bad, like the HDD, or a RAM, the bios Battery... and some other parts that you can replace easily.

Right now I´m very new to fix stuff at component level, I bought basic tools for doing this, like a heat station and a Power Supply.

I really want to learn more and have fun with you in this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, like everyone preceding me im here saying hello from Venezuela, im a technician doing some baby steps on electronics repair, I hope to learn a lot from all the experts here, see you on the forums!!

Comment

Hello, regards from Mexico!

Comment

Working...
                                          X