This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Intro...

I'm a novice with electronics but always curious how things worked. I plan to pull my old WH L2210NW monitor apart and see if recapping will fix this old girl up. Adding some other mods based on the post that brought me here will also help for sure. Thanks for letting me join the group. On to the recapping tutorials for now.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi People,

My name is Jim from Dublin, Ireland and I am starting to diagnose and repair GPU issues,

Regards,

Jim ...

Comment

Hello! The names' kRiSpY. Gotta make that first reply. Hope I'll learn a thing or two! See ya on the board!

Comment

My name is Mauro from Italy and I am starting to repair notebooks

Comment

Hi

My name is Teresa, i have 23 years old and i am electronic technician. I like to learn new things and.. fix electronics hahaha

I have an cell phone and notebook technical assistance since 2018 in Brazil, São Paulo (SP).

Comment

Hello, I'm very interested in unlocking BIOS. Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm a happy linux system administrator from Italy.

I've discovered badcaps some time ago, during the Pentium III era, when bad capacitors in motherboards were easy to spot and easy to fix. Thanks to badcaps I fixed many motherboards, and other electronic boards (even a Gaggia coffee machine!).

I returned again on badcaps because this thread, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81241 caught my attention. I want to learning something to repair notebooks mainboards.

I'm no professional at all in the field, have been fascinated by electronics and computers since I was a kid, but don't ask me why, I went for chemistry at the university :-D

I'm sure I'll learn a lot by reading experts advice on badcaps threads.

Comment

Hello to everyone. I'm spanish man, administrative worker, and I was looking for some solutions and I found you.

Thanks and enjoy your day !

Comment

Hello everyone,

finally registered here to discuss some GPU repair topics. I'm an EE working in detector physics. Electronics of all kind has always been my favorite hobby .

Have a great day and stay safe.

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

Now to start another adventure of "I know I can do this" followed by, "What did I get myself into?" Looking forward to supporting and getting support in this forum.. Have been a tinkerer like forever and this seems like a great place to get and share knowledge..

Comment

Hi old man there still trying to learn (72)

Comment

hello i am new in notebook repair in soldering with hot air station before i do reblow with acHi 6000 try reball but very hard. i have more than 18year experience in computer, i have had a shop of repair and sell computer during more than 10year in france.

Comment

new to the forum group. never heard of this before, a google search brought me here. just trying to fix an old tv. Have a great day guys and gals.

Comment

Hi, just registered and into old TVs and signed up to join in on discussion and hopefully learn more.

Comment

Hey there,

Just another tinkerer looking for useful information to help with some logic board repairs.
                                  Australian, living in VIC. Currently working on RGB modifying an old BG-1 chassis Trinitron so I then have an excuse to RGB mod all of my retro consoles...I'm always looking for an excuse to get the soldering iron out.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                    I am Camelia and me and my husband own a computer service business. We are still new to this so we have a lot to learn and I'm hoping to find here a bit of guidance.

Comment

Hi everyone, long time lurker, recent joiner. Brilliant forum, love how helpful is on here. Been fixing and repairing kit for too many years but have finally registered

Comment

Hi - just found this forum looking for info on a TOSHIBA 40l1333b that won't power on
                                        Been interested in electrical & electronics since a teenager - originally wanted to go into music / recording but tbh there were far too many shysters and con artists for me (plus musicians can be somewhat annoying) so decided to get a degree in the subject - did that and then worked in industry for a goodly while before going into teaching FE / post 16. Now semi-retired and trying to fix the mountain of gear I've accumulated.

Comment

Hello everyone,

an old Italian willing to learn

Comment

Working...
                                          X