This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, thanks for a great forum. Looking forward to helping out.

Comment

Hello everyone, i am from india. Nice forum and very knowledgeable people, helped me repair some of my stuff on my own. Thanks to everyone for their help. Looking forward to some more help in the future.

Comment

i'm Fred 79 years old and i want to download tv schematics

Comment

Hello my name is Brian and I'm hoping to find help fixing a TV for a family member.

Comment

Hello badcaps people. I have very little understanding of electronics, but I'm interested and hope to learn. I hope your a patient bunch!

Comment

Hello, im there because i have trouble with my 11,5 years old LG Plasma TV. So maybe you will help to safe my money and the beautiful black.

Comment

Hi everybody nice to be here

ZXSpectrum

Comment

Hello everyone. Just another novice electronics repair enthusiast here. Hoping to get some advice on some repairs. I really appreciate the forum and having knowledgeable people to ask for help.

Comment

Hello I'm Gio and fix tvs for a hobby.

Comment

hey Gunta is me name, biomedical engineer here looking to play around with more electronic repairs

Comment

Hello everyone!

I will introduce myself im 23years old living in Czech Republic ive been in repairs since highschool and im a apple tech junke i have to know everything that has some do things with apple and their producs so yeah :] . Anyway ive started my own company for repairs and want to make a lot of friends on the internet! also sharpen my electronics skills of course :]

Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hello to everyone of this beautiful forum! I found it trough searching for bios programming.
                          I´m from Austria and working on mainboards since my 13th year.

I am glad to join this forum and maybe I can also help someone!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Zack here from UK.
                            It's nice to see that this forum has grown so much over the years!
                            I remember this particular forum since 2005
                            Keep up the good work everyone.
                            Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, i'm from italy and i'm really happy to join yoyr forum!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello guys

Comment

Greetings everyone,

I just joined this forum today.
                                    I'm in need of some help with a project but I don't have posting privileges as of yet.

I have 20+ years in electronics manufacturing.
                                    One of my many hobbies is restoring old electronics to working condition.

I'm also into audio video production, and I transfer analog to digital home movies as well.

Comment

Hello everyone ive joined today
                                      Im a hobbyst who likes to fix stuff

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello all, good to be among people who share same hobby

Comment

Working...
                                          X