X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi,

I'm dual, High School teacher of Technology. This forum looks like a great source of technical information and is why I registered.

thankyou

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hi All,
        I found this site sometime ago and found to be very helpful and informative.
        I have been fixing all kinds of logic boards since 2015 and have had good success however there are times when a site like this will be a great resource.
        Hope I can be of assistance moving forward.

Comment

Hi there everyone!

First off I hope everyone is doing well

I have had interest in taking apart and taking to repair electronics since I was about 10 and learning how things work. I made it a hobby to build some simple circuits and troubleshoot electronics. I did get a degree in electronics but end up in a career in IT.

Comment

Hello everybody.
            I'm Marco, year 1968
            i write from Italy.
            I deal with PC repair in a shop as an employee.
            at home as a hobby and I deal with electronics and repair.
            I found this forum by following Adamant videos on youtube (think of you). for me it could be a mine of information, and a way to share my experience with all of you ..
            a greeting and thanks for admitting

Comment

Hello everyone here!! A new-b here @55years old!
              Diving in deeper into the electronics world and learning new things in life to keep exercising the brain...lol
              I have a new passion/fascination in understanding electronic components and circuits!
              Hopefully in afew years i can be able to fix things? lol

NTR

Comment

Hello!!!

Comment

Hello everyone, i dont have a lot of experience but i like electronics and DiY stuff

So, i am a 39 year old apprentice

Comment

cheers all,
                    Electronic engineering degree, but learnt most from working with electronics at home :-)
                    Novice in bios programming, sow definitely need help from you guys there :-)

Have a nice one

Comment

Hi all,
                      Electrical & electronic engineer, am software engineer by trade but do board repairs as a sort of hobby. Just started getting into GPU board repairs too.

Nice to see you all

Comment

Its quite amusing how there is no more serious diy/repair forums out there.
                        All are just meh

Comment

Hello, I want to ask is there a schematic for my laptop

Hello, I want to ask is there a diagram (schematic) for my laptop model FUJITSU LIFEBOOK E544 😔, thanks ❤

Comment

Thanks very much for all the info here! Great community !

Comment

Hello! I have been reading this forum for many years and now I'm finally getting around to activating an account. I have been active in electronics and computer repair both as a business and hobby for 45 years. I have found many helpful postings on this site. Perhaps now that I have an active account I can contribute too!

Comment

Hello! I'm a 19 year old just trying to learn and develop my skills in electronics repair and diagnostics. Trying this out as a hobby, and I hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

Hello,
                                  thank you to having me in your community!
                                  Best wishes from Poland

Comment

Hi All,

Learned about the forum from the "Learn Electronics Repair" YT channel.

Just picked up electronics as a hobby in the past couple of years, looking forward to learning more!

Comment

Hello,
                                      thank you to having me in your community!

best regards david

Comment

Hello everyone,

just joined. yall got some really good information and knowledge on this forum. I dabble in icloud and mac bypassery and looking forward to contributing where i can

-cerjxi

Comment

Hi all,

joined so time ago for help with a Dell monitor. Repaired and still going strong. First proper job was repairing desktops when memory came in 1MB modules and floppies were 51/4" ;o)

Comment

Working...
                                          X