This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello people! I am konstantine fromgreece. I am also here to share ideas and help each other fix our problems. peace!!

Comment

Boa noite amigos.

É um prazer fazer parte da equipe, espero aprender muito e logo está habilitado a compartilhar.
      Meu nome é Josué.

Salvador- Ba

Comment

Hello! Found this wonderful forum while researching for a problem with my Dell U3011 monitor. What an awesome community! Thanks!

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask how can I post a new thread.

kind regards

Ioannis Balouktsis

Comment

im new here. enjoy reading the post. im not an eletronic wizard. just need some help.

Comment

Hey hey. I like to tinker tinker.

Comment

Hi, I am newbie for this forum, from Taiwan. Trying to find out HP dash cam schematic to fix mine. My background is E/E and computer science, so familiar with electronic and computer knowledge. Interested in Do something by myself instead of spend money to services stores. Hope to learn somethings from your guys and willing to share what I knew. Thanks!

Comment

Hello! Thank you for having med, trying to figure out why my gpu decided to blow 3 mosfets and a fuse!

Comment

Hi! I'm an italian newbie that recently has discovered the passion for electronic repair and I'm learning a lot thank to this fantastic forum.

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm not new to electronics, but I'm struggling with a LCD TV at moment. Going to bang around the forum just to see, but I might need some help in a bit

Comment

Greetings, and thanks for having me. I'm a 40-something computer & electronics enthusiast. My first exposure to computers was when I was a wee lad in grade school, when my parents purchased me a.... TRS-80 Model III. Unfortunately I didn't really appreciate this at the time, because I was just some snot-nosed kid who didn't know any better and wanted an Apple II because that's what the schools as well as most of his friends had. (If i had a time machine I'd go back in time and give past-me a swift kick in the ass.) BUT it did lead me down the path of computer learning... I cut my teeth programming in BASIC on the thing, etc. These days I'm pretty platform agnostic -- within easy reach of me right now are various machines running the Big Three OS's (Mac OS, Windows 10 and Ubuntu Linux.) Anyways thanks again for having me

Comment

Hello, everyone! Found this forum while looking for something. Nice place.

Comment

Hello all. I've had 2 TVs stop working (sound, no picture) in the last month so hoping to find some solutions if I can.

Comment

Hello Everyone

I was shown this forum by Learn Electronic Repair on YouTube.

hope everyone is having a good day?

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone, I think this is a great forum for both amateur and professionals.

Comment

Hi all !

Comment

Hello all! Have a good day!

Comment

howdy im bunny nice to meet u all i built and upgraded my computer Used to be a i7700k with 16gb 3000 Ram, Gtx 1080ti ,750w PSU and a aio now its running a 9900k with 32gb rgb vengance ram at 3200mhz im good at troubleshooting my issues and stuff and and a gamer

Comment

Hello, I decided to join this forum because I was searching for pc bioses which help me a lot in finding and learning new things concerning electronics as well. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X