This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, Dianne from South Africa, I heard of the forum through watching Richard's videos on his YouTube channel "Learn Electronics Repair"

Comment

Hello there, and thanks for all the knowledge sharing, very inspiring. Cheers!

Comment

Hello all. Was referred over here after getting a little to technical on another forum lol. Skimming through I think I can give and receive alot of help over here.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm currently an EE student with a hobby of learning about ICs, and other cool PCB stuff, and stumbled across this forum in the process

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forums in hope that my macbook logic board can be alive again. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here so please be patient with me. And I hope everyone will welcome me... Chao...

Comment

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Surface Pro 3 and hope for help in this forum

Comment

Hi. Landed here by searching for BIOS dump files.
                  Still searching, then soldering, programming.
                  I will be back with results.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I am 40 years old (Live in Paris) and passionated on electronics, repairs, modifications etc.
                    Thanks for this forum and I hope to contribute to the community ;o)

Comment

Hello,
                      I have a dell latitude E6530 laptop and i searched the forums for the bios but I can't decide which one to use, I hope to find some help here

Comment

hello i love it and thats why i am here
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-23-2022, 05:22 AM.

Comment

hello, greetings from Indonesia 😊

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi All newbie

Nice to find a place of like minded people, hope to be of help and be helped in the future.

Ricky

Comment

Hello! I'm from Poland.
                                I like to repair any kind of electronic, old and new, each successful work give my joy.
                                Greetings for all!

Comment

Just making the standard introduction post

Comment

Hi all, I LOVE forums. I have been able to keep SO many things out of the landfill by learning what is wrong on forums. At the moment I am troubleshooting a Bell satellite PVR with bad caps. Once I am allowed entry I shall post my issue in hopes of fixing my problem. Glad to be aboard.

Comment

Hello, greetings from Africa

Comment

Hey Guys, Very new to the world of electrical engineering, I stumbled across this forum after trying to figure out what was happening with a TV that i picked up for free, turns out they had the answers.

I work as a cloud engineer and have been for about 3 years now. Also have 2 children, a 2 year old and a 3 month old.

I think this would be a great place to grow my knowledge and ask the questions i need to ask!

Thanks!

Comment

I really don't know what to say, just looking for help regarding BIOS FIX and PASSWORDS BIOS DUMP .... I've started with computer back in 1988 my first was a Sears 186 SX Machine then to a DX if I remember LoL ... from there learned DOS LINUX UNIX worked for TACO BELL gee's that was interesting LOL

Then landed with IBM working on Servers / POS Systems on XP then to Win 7 hated Win 8.1 funny I'm using it right now... love Win 10 and as for Win 11 no clue ... probably more Security Updates what not ....

I love laptops I've had like maybe 50 Laptops within that time... DOS machines to LINUX machines and Servers with Sonic Walls so my INTRANET was Nested hehehehehe anyways that was fun ... still learning I guess now I'm learning how to read BIOS / BIOS DUMP and ERASE OLD BIOS and UPLOADING with new or Original BIOS

If I'm not with Computers On My FAT EBIKE cruzing the streets happily !

Good Day Ya'll

Latechs here I'm JOJO

Comment

Working...
                                          X