X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,

Very glad i found this forum. I repair faulty tv's, monitors, old consoles and audio equipment as a hobby for some time now. Recently i upgraded my equipment for smd work and just tipping my toe in motherboard repairs. I already go a lot of info from badcaps and hope to help others in the near future!

Comment

Hi there everyone
      Just like fixing things & learning as i go on

Comment

Hi everyone, my TV's dead and I'm trying to fix it

Comment

Hola gente...gracias por aceptarme...saludos a todos...

Comment

hello, hi, apa khabar
            i afiq from malaysia..
            want to learning same thing new...
            sorry mybroken grammar..

Comment

Hello, Im Ferian from Germany. Im 34 years old C# Developer. Im also interested in Angular and Game Programming in Unity3D.

Hope to learn new skills here beyond standard coding

Comment

hey everyone! brand new to this forum and luckily found it after my TV went out during this whole COVID quarantine.

Comment

Hi,
                  My name is Pedro and I am an analog design engineer.
                  This forum is one of the best I've ever seen. There's so much information to learn from here.
                  I know I will be helped with my questions, but I hope I can help as well.
                  Cheers,
                  Pedro

Comment

hi i am new i dont speak english but i'm trying the best, maybe need more help jajaja
                    but dont worry, im sure your answer the door. gracias

Comment

hello everyone I'm on this site to learn more about electronics

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to fix an old TV and happy to have found this place.

Comment

Hi, found this site looking to repair my Vizio 4k TV. I'm Ben from PA and while I earned a computer engineering degree ~15 years ago with some courses in basics electronics as well, I've forgot 95% of that and am looking to dive into it some more.

Here's hoping I learn (relearn) some stuff and don't break too much stuff.

Comment

Hello. I like to fix stuff in general, but don't have much experience with TVs. Interested in learning more!

Comment

Hi all

My name is Pieter and I'm from South Africa where we are still on lockdown for the past 7 weeks. My background believe it or not is mechanical but always loved electronics. I'm a hobbyist and a newbie to electronic repairs and found this forum searching for caps for my Tektronix oscilloscope 7633.

My electronics experience is still in infancy period but hope with the help of all of you to improve

So to kick off what are the best way to test capacitors in a circuit, voltage across and ohms

Comment

My name's Philipp. Just about to do my first recap on an AppleCD board from 1991. It has leaking electrolytics so before I'm going to order replacement caps I wanted to take a look what is needed for the PS in my G4 MDD so i will include them on the order.

Comment

Hello all,

My name is David and i live I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm looking into motherboard repairs and learning more about the circuit side of hardware. I've built many machines over the years and want to learn more about the circuits. Does anyone know a good place to learn how to use multimetres?
                                  Hope everyone is enjoying the lockdown and hopefully i will speak to alot of people on this forum.

Comment

Hi, just posting this so I can make a post about a messed up display

Comment

hello world and hi guys, i am very interested in bios hacking... best regards from germany ;-)

Comment

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for a while and decided to join. Been tinkering with electronics for years, just recently got into Arduino stuff. Got a job with a place as a technician and always looking to grow my electronics knowledge.

Keep your irons hot and see you all around the board.

Daren

Comment

I guess this is where I post. Hi my name is Al and I'm slowly trying to get into understanding electronics. I came across Badcaps and was delighted. So, thank you to the founder and to all those who hold it up and those who contribute. I'm not too familiar with forums or the net actually so a bit perplexed with how I go about doing things. So, if I put a foot wrong then please be gentle.

I'm from the UK, just outside London and I'm trying to waste all my spare and essential time messing around with PCB's - just for fun, if family life allows me. Slowly building up my arsenal of electronic diagnostic and work equipment. Ideally looking to learn from all you guys.

Thank you and be safe.

Comment

Working...
                                          X