Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

MAN.. yours TV now after you replace PCB turn on and you hear start music... why you are talking on 4 blinking which you don't have... and whome this fuck people grounded error to GND.. then why there are ICs monitoring the fault.. this absolute wrong and kids play.

Comment

put it back to original, did get 12 on pin 1 of ld board, still only .10 volts on tcon 5 pin connector and tcon fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
        MAN.. yours TV now after you replace PCB turn on and you hear start music... why you are talking on 4 blinking which you don't have... and whome this fuck people grounded error to GND.. then why there are ICs monitoring the fault.. this absolute wrong and kids play.
        damn man, theres 40 youtube videos of people "fixing" their tv in just that way, im not making it up.

Comment

T-CON 5 pin socket get the 12.V direct from PCB.. you see now how the game are.. you may toasted your replacments PCB and i warrned you about it before..#

edit. disconnect the sockts on t-con side and messure the other side if you have 12v at start up keep yours eyes on DMM

Comment

anyhow its the same except the 12 at 1 pin of ld board is there, the tcon isnt getting 12 and backlights are out.

Comment

no, its ok, all voltages are there, its not the powerboard.

Comment

its backlights ld or mainboard.

Comment

checking for voltage on 18 again.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                    damn man, theres 40 youtube videos of people "fixing" their tv in just that way, im not making it up.
                    fu°°K all 40.... this electronic not kids game... by pass yes we have... but later what will happen yours favorite youtube will not show you.

Comment

18 is still 0v.

Comment

I wouldnt leave a tv bypassed like that, was just for testing BUT it didnt work for me but worked for many.

Comment

im trying to fix this damn sony the right way, but i dont know what the hell is wrong with it.

Comment

report back you hear music and no by pass at all every things original as it should...
                            1- t-con fuse 12V ?
                            2. pin 1 LD 12V ?
                            3. LVDS scoket to t_COn you have 2 one 41 pins and other 51 pins. the one of 51 bin the last pins 44 & 45 got 12v 47 to 51 got 12V. ? all these pins related to signal about BL ready or on or dim.

Comment

1- t-con fuse 12V ? NO 2. pin 1 LD 12V ? YES 3. LVDS scoket to t_COn you have 2 one 41 pins and other 51 pins. the one of 51 bin the last pins 44 & 45 got 12v 47 to 51 got 12V. ? NO just fractional like the fuse .10 volts. thats with cables in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                                fu°°K all 40.... this electronic not kids game... by pass yes we have... but later what will happen yours favorite youtube will not show you.
                                NOT going to that orgy, those people were UGGGGGLY.
                                Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-20-2022, 05:04 PM.

Comment

yours bypass which you keep it toasted one or more boards,,, yesterday was better things but today as now for me over net i will never never understand the fault. sorry.

Comment

its the same as it was yesterday and before i blew up the other powerboard, you said if no voltage on 18 of ic 9107 then replace ic correct? so probably the ic is bad right?

Comment

been trying to fix this for a while now, read a whole lot of shit, some fixed it with a new main some fixed it with an update, some fixed with new backlights, did not see any other fixes.

Comment

well anyway thanks for trying, I know it was a big effort and I appreciate it.

Comment

This is the IC on mainboard without voltage on pin 18, which is RA1ICSPCLK: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datash...16F527_12.html

Comment

Working...
                                          X