Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Un50mu6070 Mainboard issue

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
    @Iotas. Can you please check my dump? I think its ok but just want to make sure.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello, yes your dump is fine (working).

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
      Hello, yes your dump is fine (working).
      I have 9v on the connector instead of 12v. Psu is tested ok. On one case the standy led lit red,(new 25q40 with another dump) in other cases there is no standby. Already replace 24c256 just to make sure. Should i give it a try to the emmc? I have a dump for this chassis.
      Last edited by ducky29; 02-09-2023, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I have 9v on the connector instead of 12v. Psu is tested ok. On one case the standy led lit red,(new 25q40 with another dump) in other cases there is no standby. Already replace 24c256 just to make sure. Should i give it a try to the emmc? I have a dump for this chassis.
        It will not work with someone else's dump 25q40, do you still have your native dump? And bring back your native dump eeprom 24c256 (if you saved it). And what was the original problem?

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
          It will not work with someone else's dump 25q40, do you still have your native dump? And bring back your native dump eeprom 24c256 (if you saved it). And what was the original problem?
          Original problem was 9v instead of 13v on the connector of mainboard. When disconnecting psu from mainboard the leds lit up. I posted my dump yesterday here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=100

I kept the original untouched and I worked with spare dumps. With another 25Q40, on 2 times, I disconnected the cable between psu and mainboard, removed the 220v and then plugged back the cable between psu and mainboard and then put the 220v back on. 13V was stable, standby lit but it couldnt start up becouse the dump was not native. I tried to replicate it again this procedure with a native dump but I was unsuccesful.

Comment

A strange malfunction, and no one has repaired it before you, maybe someone else's dump was already in it. If you flash eMMC, then you need to flash the whole kit (spi, eeprom, emmc).

Comment

@Iotas. Can you please check my dump? I think its ok but just want to make sure.

Thanks in advance.
              Hi this file could repair my samsung TV UN55MU6300GXZS with motherboard code: BN41-02568B. LABEL BN97-12961X.
              Thank you very much for sharing it. grateful for life.

Comment

Originally posted by edu98.exe View Post

Hi this file could repair my samsung TV UN55MU6300GXZS with motherboard code: BN41-02568B. LABEL BN97-12961X.
                Thank you very much for sharing it. grateful for life.
                If the problem is in the firmware, then you need to restore the native dump, and if you do not save the native dump and write down someone else's, then there is a high probability that you will have to look for a working motherboard.

Comment

Working...
                X