TV Samsung UE48H6470-only 3 countries in setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Samsung UE48H6470-only 3 countries in setting

samsung are greedy company. they will never produced TV only for one country as yours case.. service remote will make you able to change the local as its hidden now for you.

Comment

1. To my shame I don't know what f or ff is
      2. Unfortunately for the European area it seems to be made for Italy (and a Nordic country). Everything on the net is in Italian
      3. Do I risk writing UE43KU6072 firmware on UE43KU6050 board? (they have the same codes and work with the same panel. The difference is that the defective one also has the lnb input).

Comment

Fast forward and forward on the remote.

Comment

Nothing with 289 f and 289 ff

Comment

Originally posted by yokoono View Post
            1. To my shame I don't know what f or ff is
            2. Unfortunately for the European area it seems to be made for Italy (and a Nordic country). Everything on the net is in Italian
            3. Do I risk writing UE43KU6072 firmware on UE43KU6050 board? (they have the same codes and work with the same panel. The difference is that the defective one also has the lnb input).
            no need to write firmware.. just change the model No to yours original and make factory reset at service menu. i think you need here also S.RC

Comment

The first thing I did was go into menu service and do a factory reset. The model changes from the TYPE ?. I knew that was the type of panel.
              I don't have a service remote control.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by yokoono; 04-18-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

The first thing I did was go into menu service and do a factory reset. The model changes from the TYPE ?. I knew that was the type of panel.
                I don't have a service remote control.
                samsung service remote you can same way we do to LG do it your self, you need only audio jack and IR LED. and use the wave file on pc.
                Attached Files

Comment

I know how to use files. I also have the LED mounting. I used it at LG. I connected the LEDs to the headphone output of the laptop. Maximum sound and open with winamp. I entered the service menu with INFO / MENU / MUTE / POWER. I accessed the wav file FACTORY + 3SPEED, I opened it with winamp but nothing happens. The 2 LEDs are next to the IR receiver on the TV.

L.E. The TV works perfectly. Even if it has only Italy, it receives all the programs in my country (Romania). Maybe just writing UE43KU6050 instead of UE43KU6072 is annoying. An exchange of experience on this minor issue I think is useful.
                  Last edited by yokoono; 04-18-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Nothing with 289 f and 289 ff
                    It was 289 ff 289 f, not f then ff.

Comment

It wasn't just one, its pressing all of these 289ff289f.

Comment

So what happens, can you choose MRT option?

Comment

I know how to use files. I also have the LED mounting. I used it at LG. I connected the LEDs to the headphone output of the laptop. Maximum sound and open with winamp. I entered the service menu with INFO / MENU / MUTE / POWER. I accessed the wav file FACTORY + 3SPEED, I opened it with winamp but nothing happens. The 2 LEDs are next to the IR receiver on the TV.

L.E. The TV works perfectly. Even if it has only Italy, it receives all the programs in my country (Romania). Maybe just writing UE43KU6050 instead of UE43KU6072 is annoying. An exchange of experience on this minor issue I think is useful.
                          you need to send the wave at time the set in standby so the service menu will open hidden option.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                            So what happens, can you choose MRT option?
                            That appears
                            Attached Files

Comment

For those who need:
                              If you forgot or the factory pin code (1111) has been changed, use the MUTE / VOL + / RETURN / VOL- / RETURN / VOL + / RETURN combination to reset.

Comment

Can you choose region to expand it?

Comment

Paneuro, pannordig, afr, s_afr, chi, hkg, usa, cuba.

Comment

Don't know what is left if you tried everything else, possibly ser. rc or flashing with the UE43KU6072 firmware, it looks like these 2 mainboards are from the same year, just my opinion as I haven't had this exact situation but I have used different firmwares than the exact ones with success but I don't think it will hurt flashing the firmware with UE43KU6072.
                                    Last edited by nomoresonys; 04-19-2021, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Before writing the UE43KU6072 firmware on the UE43KU6050 board, I'm waiting for some more opinions.
                                      I entered the service menu and accessed the 3speed wav file. The TV has entered burn mode. When accessed again, it returned correctly in service mode and with a hidden setting: ADVANCED. The problem is that it can be accessed (does not open).
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Before writing the UE43KU6072 firmware on the UE43KU6050 board, I'm waiting for some more opinions.
                                        I entered the service menu and accessed the 3speed wav file. The TV has entered burn mode. When accessed again, it returned correctly in service mode and with a hidden setting: ADVANCED. The problem is that it can be accessed (does not open).
                                        You can easily enter Service menu by pressing INFO & FACTORY (INFO_FACTORY_inv.wav) when the TV is on. At this moment Local set and others options are unlocked.

Comment

SOLVED
                                          With the TV on I accessed the wav file INFO_FACTORY. The TV has entered the service menu with more options than normal including Local Set. From there I was able to select the EU where my country is. I also changed its name from KU6050 to KU6072. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X