Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

Originally posted by Diah View Post
    1- discharge your body: naturalist yours hand by touching the TV chassis view seconds
    2- disconnect the sockets 12 &24V at t-con first followed disconnecting 2 LVDS then the 4 ribbon cable to panel
    3- put the replacements t-con in place and screw it
    4- connect the 4 ribbon first followed with 2 LVDS and at end 12 & 24V sockets
    5- plug back to wall if its didn't starting straight, ... use only ORG RC to power on.. let see what will you have on screen and measure carefully the 24V sockets
    plugged in wall.. TV went to STB. With original remote I pressed power button, heard relay on PS but no light on main board or 24 volt on 24 volt socket. I do have 12 volts on 12 volt socket and correct voltages on the PS to main board plugs.

Comment

do you have 24V on the mainboards socket ??
      did you checked the t-CON are same your original ?? compare with label no

Comment

do you have 24V on the mainboards socket ??
        did you checked the t-CON are same your original ?? compare with label no
        I do have 24 volts on main board socket. The T-Con board looks to be the same as the original. All numbers are exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
          I do have 24 volts on main board socket. The T-Con board looks to be the same as the original. All numbers are exactly the same.
          unplug ut from wall and re plug.. if its start STB power it on with LG SRC power only... see if you have the mainboards turn on optical led indicator

Comment

unplug ut from wall and re plug.. if its start STB power it on with LG SRC power only... see if you have the mainboards turn on optical led indicator
            Started in STB when I plugged in. Powered on with P-only on SRC. Heard the relay on PS but no lights on main board. Not in STB since I pressed P-Only on SRC.
            Last edited by rplewis; 01-29-2021, 04:53 PM.

Comment

how about the screen did it light dimm?

Comment

No... screen totally blank.

Comment

Are you refreshing your screen or do you get notification when I respond?

Comment

i use refreshing,
                    we need back to first test you did..
                    turn off the set from wall socket..... disconnect the mainboards from powerboards and t-con.... do the first test you did before 3 bridge between 3.5V and PWR-ON / DRV-ON / 12VT_ON

then plug on and see what you will have on the screen.

Comment

i use refreshing,
                      we need back to first test you did..
                      turn off the set from wall socket..... disconnect the mainboards from powerboards and t-con.... do the first test you did before 3 bridge between 3.5V and PWR-ON / DRV-ON / 12VT_ON

then plug on and see what you will have on the screen.
                      Jumped everything like first time. Got 24 volts on 24 volt socket and 12 volts on the 12 volt socket. Nothing on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
                        Jumped everything like first time. Got 24 volts on 24 volt socket and 12 volts on the 12 volt socket. Nothing on the screen.
                        T-CON fuses of 12 & 24V are fine? i sent you pm

Comment

T-CON fuses of 12 & 24V are fine? i sent you pm
                          Fuses check good.

Comment

yours original T-CON better than this rubbish replacement.. but we do have other issue with panel maybe ... let see how we enclose this of 100%...

Comment

After much trouble shooting and with the help of Diah, we finally got TV working. It ended up being the main board. See attached photos.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X