Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SONY KDL 43w805c does not accept commands

Originally posted by Dobsuk View Post
    Nope...neither with the back panel buttons. Only can switch it on with the RC
    now Firmware issue.. try hard reset again... try mouse.. look after the update if you can force it to accepted again

Comment

But i can hear the sound now from the welcome screen. It means the tv is reset....

Comment

But i can hear the sound now from the welcome screen. It means the tv is reset....
        try from standby mode log in service menu and from there initial the eeprom

Comment

you can also try to cause error to let the firmware jump from this test... for example plug it out from wall then plug out the LVDS cable. let it register error.. plug it out and put back the LVDS in place

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            try from standby mode log in service menu and from there initial the eeprom
            How to login in service mode?

Comment

How to login in service mode?
              watch

Comment

you can also try to cause error to let the firmware jump from this test... for example plug it out from wall then plug out the LVDS cable. let it register error.. plug it out and put back the LVDS in place
                Nothing happen with this. It does not register any error....still looping in that self test menu. I tried to reset it few times with and without the LVDS cable.

Comment

Nothing happen with this. It does not register any error....still looping in that self test menu. I tried to reset it few times with and without the LVDS cable.
                  how it come you reset it with out LVDS LOL... we said just plug it in wall to register error..
                  any way after it reset you hear the start sound.. can you increase it and decrease the sound with RC ?

if you press OK on RC to pass language then press OK again to pass the land the start music should stopped !!! try

Comment

well to let the subject here complete to any one read this threat... attached how we can control Sony with serial command via service / serial port per (RS232C or as build in Model )

for more command and how to google.
                    Attached Files

Comment

we said just plug it in wall to register error..
                      any way after it reset you hear the start sound.. can you increase it and decrease the sound with RC ?
                      Yeah mate i tried that first - to unplug it and thw plug it in the wall without LVDS cable - nothing happened. Then i tried to reset it without this cable. No i am trying to put in standby mode but without success till now. It is just turning on every timw by itself. And yes, i can control the volume when i can hear the sound but that sound it is not comming up every time.

Comment

So what is it doing now, looping test patterns?

Comment

Yes.... I tried everything and still trying to do.something - restart, reset etc....

Comment

I think you need to do a firmware update/pair, use the usb drive method, hopefully this kdl is one that will update by itself without needing you to do any remote clicks, some do some don't.
                            Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-05-2021, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah mate i tried that first - to unplug it and thw plug it in the wall without LVDS cable - nothing happened. Then i tried to reset it without this cable. No i am trying to put in standby mode but without success till now. It is just turning on every timw by itself. And yes, i can control the volume when i can hear the sound but that sound it is not comming up every time.
                              keep pressing power on RC for more than 10 seconds.. the set should reboot

EDID:
                              you need to buy or ask any friend have I8 Mini 2.4Ghz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard, its work with android and it will work same way about control the Sony with serial command.
                              Last edited by Diah; 02-05-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Do you think if i can find wireless keyboard will be able to connect it to the set?

Comment

Do you think if i can find wireless keyboard will be able to connect it to the set?
                                  i use always i8 Mini when RC had issue or no RC in hand with any TV brand. or android TV BOX. because its driver type plug & Play

Comment

OK, guys. I was away for a month and now i am back to this project.

Diah, i found air mouse from a frined like this one:

Could you give me some advise how to proceed, please?
                                    Attached Files

Comment

OK, guys. I was away for a month and now i am back to this project.

Diah, i found air mouse from a frined like this one:

Could you give me some advise how to proceed, please?
                                      yes this is i8 air mouse keyboards.. nothings special need as try F keys and other.. plug the related usb receiver in Tv first then turn on

Comment

Ok i did check with the ait mouse but could not see any changes pressing all F keys or the others. Restart TV few times but nothing. Then disconnected the TCON cable so to force some errors or something and now the TV stuck on this screen:

And now i do not dare to touch anything.....
                                        Attached Files

Comment

And now:

It is trying to survive somehow )
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X