Samsung UN48H6350AF Black Screen w/ sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN48H6350AF Black Screen w/ sound

Handsworth, on your UN55H6350, if at all possible, can you Plz measure the voltages on:

MB:

IC202 pins 2 & 3
    L204
    IC204 pin 8 (Out)

PS:

CNM803 Pins:

2 OD/UD
    4 BLU ON/OFF
    6 PS ON/OFF

Ideally with TV power Off and On. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by mlemon; 05-08-2021, 11:41 PM. Reason: Want to delete this reply but seems not possible, it was in error.

Comment

Originally posted by handsworth View Post
      I just picked up a UN55H6350 with the same problem. I thought it was the main board because the blue lights on the T con were lit. Disconnected the tcon tabs one at a time and supplied power. Same results, no pic but sound and backlights. Replaced tcon with one off the shelf and picture came in. Just an idea.
      Handsworth, on your UN55H6350, if at all possible, can you Plz measure the voltages on:

MB:

IC202 pins 2 & 3
      L204
      IC204 pin 8 (Out)

PS:

CNM803 Pins:

2 OD/UD
      4 BLU ON/OFF
      6 PS ON/OFF

Ideally with TV power Off and On. Much appreciated.

Comment

Sorry, I dont have it anymore. Tv was sold day after I fixed it. I dont have a techs background but just a damn good R&R guy. I could send a tcon if you want one. I believe I have one just laying around. Actually got a few lol

Comment

Deleting, wanted to reply with Quote.
          Last edited by mlemon; 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Sorry, I dont have it anymore. Tv was sold day after I fixed it. I dont have a techs background but just a damn good R&R guy. I could send a tcon if you want one. I believe I have one just laying around. Actually got a few lol
            That would be awesome! How much do you want for it? And is known to be a working one?

I do think the Tcon is probably faulty as well as one of the blue LEDs does not turn on when tested outside the circuit/tcon board. There are 3 blue LEDs, 2 are fine.

However, my Tcon board is not getting power from the MB at all and that is where my focus is. The Tcon board is suppose to get 13Vdc from the MB on LVDS pins 47...51, either LVDS connected or not, no 13V. Thanks

Comment

Handsworth - and if you happen to have a MB for same model would be very helpful even if it is not working is fine. I need some components off of it as I think I know where the issue on MB board I have but I can't find the part anywhere online.

Comment

Sorry, I dont have either.

Comment

Sorry, I dont have either.
                  No worries, thanks for checking, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                    Yes, that does look suspect, it's where I would focus my attention. Can you take a photo of that area ?
                    Actually your readings are all correct which means your MB voltages are correct and most likely your MB is ok.

The service manual shared in #15 is wrong on L204 & L2001 readings. They are reversed. L204 should be 1.5V and L2001 is 5V. I verified these readings from a working MB which I fixed in my TV, same model number and same MB. For reference, I am attaching the MB voltage test points.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Added MB voltages
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X