Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Vestel 17IPS20 power supply repair (OK fuse, no shorts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dead Vestel 17IPS20 power supply repair (OK fuse, no shorts)

I desoldered the resistors and now the values
    R320
    00.6 ohms
    R113
    00.6 ohms
    R228
    0.7 or 0.8 ohms
    I have a digital multimeter

Comment

Hello, sorry for dig up this old thread but i need help with mine Vestel 17IPS20P.

I only have 320v on the capacitors so i think the PFC circuit isnt running cause it should be around 400V, i don't have VCC_MAIN, VCC_M, VCC, nothing...

i've tested a lot of components found Q211, R228 and U202 blown so i've changed them and still no voltages....

The only short that i don't even know if it's a short is on pin 6 of U202 (SENSE (CS_M)), its normal beeping to ground on this?

Thank you

Comment

Yes, normally on CS there is a low resistance resistor (current sensor) on the ground.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
          Yes, normally on CS there is a low resistance resistor (current sensor) on the ground.
          Thanks, so i really don't know what's going on with this board

Comment

So... I fixed it, was the new chip 6742HR that possibly came damaged from factory... now i have all my voltages

Comment

Good job, there's a good reason to always get at least 2 of what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                Good job, there's a good reason to always get at least 2 of what you need.
                Thank you, i have 110v on the output V_LED+ that goes to the connector CN500, it's probably right, right? 110v for all leds...

Comment

Sounds about right, many times you will see a legend on the powerboard with expected voltages for it.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                    Sounds about right, many times you will see a legend on the powerboard with expected voltages for it.
                    This one doesn't have voltages marked in any part of it, thank you

Comment

Is the tv working correctly now?

Comment

Mine i guess is entering Over Voltage Protection, maybe isn't suppose to have that much voltage on Leds connector, maybe only 80v, ive tried manipulating some resistors on ovp pin of the leds driver but till now no success.
                        Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                        X