Samsung Plasma PS43E450A1M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Plasma PS43E450A1M

Was watching tv then poof no picture now it has a red blinking light and no picture....any ideas ???

Re: Samsung Plasma PS43E450A1M

Have you made a start checking any of the voltages. Can you post photo's of your circuit boards and their layout. Do you have a meter at hand? Have you search the forum to see if this has been discussed before?

Edit
    Service manual (see page 33 when downloaded)
    Last edited by dick_barton; 11-20-2016, 04:01 PM.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Good research mate, and great info to help us out honestly never seen so much help in my life...... Sarc aside how you expect us to help plenty of issues on these sets READ WHAT YOU HAVE TO ADD TO A THREAD FIRST! Always willing to help you if you help us.
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
        Good research mate, and great info to help us out honestly never seen so much help in my life...... Sarc aside how you expect us to help plenty of issues on these sets READ WHAT YOU HAVE TO ADD TO A THREAD FIRST! Always willing to help you if you help us.
        Chill Pill Mate, like i said newbie so thats why im asking, so i know what info is needed so i can go from there

Comment

Lol use the search feature on the forum, will help you loads theres a tonne of info on this set and other plasmas.
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

I would start by Google"ing" your model number. Look for the same problem, maybe it's on this site. Then I would take pictures of all the circuit boards inside the tv. Then I would wait for a responce, all of the PRO's are busy most of the time. When they get some free time they are willing to answer questions. Have a multi-meter handy to check voltages and everything they ask. Remember to please be patient. Help them help you, me, and everybody that watches this site.

Comment

I dunno--You got two sets on the go, this and a U20 Panasonic on another thread......

--You KNOW the format of the forum--yet you are too lazy to tell us the important info that you should have in the first post!--that you well know we need!

Its like saying 'My car stopped, Any ideas?'
              TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
              http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
              PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
                Have you made a start checking any of the voltages. Can you post photo's of your circuit boards and their layout. Do you have a meter at hand? Have you search the forum to see if this has been discussed before?

Edit
                Service manual (see page 33 when downloaded)
                No havnt checked voltages yet, here are pics of circuit boards, yes have a meter and only had quick search of forums, cheers for your help.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair E View Post
                  I dunno--You got two sets on the go, this and a U20 Panasonic on another thread......

--You KNOW the format of the forum--yet you are too lazy to tell us the important info that you should have in the first post!--that you well know we need!

Its like saying 'My car stopped, Any ideas?'
                  Pfffft lazy, actually i thought i would ask first in case it was a common problem and wasnt worth looking at !

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                    Lol use the search feature on the forum, will help you loads theres a tonne of info on this set and other plasmas.
                    Cheers man

Comment

So the easy bit is to check the voltages it says on the back panel are up.
                      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
                        So the easy bit is to check the voltages it says on the back panel are up.
                        im getting no readings at all from the Va,Vs and Vsc ? also green led on logic board blinks couple times and stops

Comment

Voltages will probably only appear at initial start up then fall back to 0

You'll need to check them quickly.

Comment

Working...
                          X