Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung Plasma PN64F5500

Originally posted by martino View Post
    Did you replace UQ802? I bet you now lost you're 5volt standby,and have about 4.1 volt on ps-on,correct?
    Hope you still have the old UC802,as the one in the kit don't work.
    I have two boards here,one I just bought and one I'm trying to fix. If you need voltages etc,let me know.
    I replaced 802 and 804 first before I did anything else. Why would the new one in the kit not work?

I never had any voltage on the 5.3 volt or PS-ON.

Funny enough the kit came with a replacement fuse for T12AH250 soldered on fuse but not the T2AH250 in the middle. I removed it and everything is still as it was. I'm wondering if I just need a new one of those. If so I'll be mad at myself.

It would be helpful if I had schematics. I guess my main question.

Voltage on the left side of the middle fuse is 78 VDC voltage on the right side is -80 VDC. Is this normal?

Comment

I'm sorry I read your post too fast.

I did not replace UQ802.

Here is what is in the kit I replaced.

QS802C QS804C
      DS808 DS810
      RS819 RS833
      RS827 RS835
      DS813 DS807 DS809 DS814
      FS801S
      RS854 RS855
      Last edited by Jasin; 03-20-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasin View Post

Voltage on the left side of the middle fuse is 78 VDC voltage on the right side is -80 VDC. Is this normal?
        No,that's not normal,that fuse is blown.
        Proud owner of dozens of broken TV's and many,many,many boards.

Our website and passion:http://hollenhundshepherds.com/

Comment

No,that's not normal,that fuse is blown.
          Is that normal without the fuse? Want to make sure it doesn't blow again just by turning it on. Fuse ordered 4 more days of waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Jasin View Post

It really should read around 164 volts on left side of fuse,not 78.
            What are you using as ground to read that?
            This fuse is in the HOT side,so negative leg from main caps should be used as the ground in measuring.

Comment

It really should read around 164 volts on left side of fuse,not 78.
              What are you using as ground to read that?
              This fuse is in the HOT side,so negative leg from main caps should be used as the ground in measuring.
              Thank you for that. I was using ground screw to measure. So all my measurements have been wrong from post 1. Will wait to get fuse and will post back with new measurements if I still have an issue.

Comment

So I got the fuses and replaced the blown fuse. Plugged my TV and a big loud pop and a spark. My board is dead, most likely what happened the first time, I'm not going to try and repair it.

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy one from?

Comment

I just bought one,they are hard to find and if you do,they cost a lot
                  Now,I bought mine cause the board I have has some traces buggered up.So my plan is to use this new one to trace out the old board,fix the old board and use it and sell the new one. If you are interested I can sell it to you,but will need a few days to use it to trace it out for the old one.

Comment

Ok, well I got a powerboard from China, Doesn't look the best, little rusty as well. However I popped it in and now I see a flashing red light on the tv.

I can relays click, hear the capacitors start to charge up the light flashed 5 times then the tv resets and does it again.

Any thoughts of what to check from here?

Comment

Bump

Comment

So unplugging the cables from the power supply to the Ysus and Zsus are you getting any VS/VA voltage readings ?
                        They need to match the voltages on the sticker on the panel

Comment

Originally posted by sordids999 View Post
                          So unplugging the cables from the power supply to the Ysus and Zsus are you getting any VS/VA voltage readings ?
                          They need to match the voltages on the sticker on the panel
                          Leaving the main plugged in though right?

Doing that VS goes from 250 when it turns on down to 130 before I hear it reset and start over.

VA goes from 110/105 down to 90 before it resets again.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Just need to isolate this new powersupply to make sure it is ok or not so I can dispute it.

Comment

Working...
                              X