Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung le37a456c2d

hi all,
    Having a few problems with this samsung, it was powered off for a week and when it was put back on the screen was as pictured.
    tried to change the settings and a factory restore and tried to get to the ddr settings in the menu but would not let me change it.

can anybody advise on things to try? or is the mainboard gone
    thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung le37a456c2d

Bad AS15-F chip on the t-con by the looks of it.

Comment

Hi guys i've go the same problem with one of my tv's just stripped out the t-con board and looking for a replacement it's a CPT 370WA03C 4H can see loads on ebay but the 4H part of the code is different will one of these be ok for this samsung set or do i need to try and find one with the eaxct same code?

Thanks in adavance

Edit

Example this one on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T-CON-LVDS...oAAOSwQTVV9DQv

but it ends in 4C2
      Last edited by fanni; 10-17-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

If you're not comfortable replacing the gamma chip yourself. Why not phone a laptop or tv repair shop and ask if they will install a new chip for you.

Comment

I'm pretty good at soldering myself what chip is that needs to be replaced?

Comment

Ic202

as19-hg

Comment

Hi All

Had one of these I just used a tcon repair service off ebay to replace the AS15 chip

Comment

Working...
              X