Samsung hl-s5086w popping sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung hl-s5086w popping sounds

Ok it's been going out for a month now I changed the sound inputs from the audio out to sound board and it worked fine then it quit for awhile as the time went on then it started popping again this morning it wouldn't work at all and sound on the tv is scramble tweaky best I can describe it lol. so I decided to fix the problem and do and optical out from the dvr to the sound bar, problem resolved you think? nope its still pops after running awhile and gets worse as times goes on. I am using hdmi out of the dvr to the tv, and somehow it feeding back to the soundbar any suggestions? By the way I just remembered this if I Push the mute button on the tv the problem is no longer, but you have that annoying mute display you can't get rid of.

Re: Samsung hl-s5086w popping sounds

just and update I found the internal mute button no mute showing on screen now(horray for me). sounds ok, but I'm still have popping when I turn up the tv itself and not soundbar.

Comment

Anybody???

Comment

Sound amp chip on mainboard....
        TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
        http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
        PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

Working...
        X