Samsung LCD TV problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LCD TV problem

I have Samsung LCD TV 32 inch Model No LA32E420E2RMXL. It suddenly died yesterday. As you can see in the pictures, the backlight inverter use SEM2106 IC and i cant find the datasheet for it. The inverter balancer board is confusing for me. In every CFL connection ive seen, theres always two wires. But theres only single contact each in six position in a slot contact type connector as you can see from the picture. In the last picture, i have drawn red rectangle to show that these two mosfet were burnt, and i cant see the markings. Also it seems to switch the high voltage instead of low voltage (12-15v) in most inverter circuit. Can anybody help me with this TV please?
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung LCD TV problem

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...8&d=1383096442
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

thanks selldoor. now my problem is what transistor should i use to drive the HV switcher (as inside the rectangle in the image) as the old one is burnt?

Comment

I am not at home for a week - I had a quick look at pictures of boards on line
        but could not make out the number. Have you tried cleaning one with IPA
        that usually brings them up. You may have got a poor response because the set may be made for the Indian market - I see it is marked India.
        Also at the beginning of the TV forum it asks that you put the Make AND model number in the title. If you dont get any replies start a new thread ( I usually tell people off for doing that!!) Put a header like
        Samsung ******* please help Identify burnt fets.
        In the thread put the board number BN44-***and any revision again with the picture and a close up of the area you have marked in red.
        Try cleaning the mosfet with IPA and look at it through a magnifying glass
        state ANY numbers or letters you can see and give the dimensions.
        Topline N**
        next line K3**6
        Also state the board designation Q***
        Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Yes its indian. Its so disappointing that in most machines, indian variant are always inferior. For example, i rarely see a Tv PCB with complete components installed on the PCB, theres always some parts left blank and bypassed somehow. Im sorry about the title you telling me, im new not only here, but in any social forum. Thank you so much for the detailed tip to post, please understand im not so good in english. This thing troubles me much because this is the first time i see an inverter circuit that switch HV DC. Theyre always fed from secondary 13.5 or 24 etc. Im gonna clean and post a new thread like you said. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X