Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic 15th Gen 2012/13, intermittent not powering on or standy LED - power outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic 15th Gen 2012/13, intermittent not powering on or standy LED - power ou

Looking at this more closely... Vsus, Vda, +15Vc/+15Vs aren't powering up. These all get their signal to start from U207, the PSU micom. This in turn is given the signal to start from the A board CPU via Panel_Main_ON, which is not going high when the set is switched on. STB5V and F15V are both good, so I'm starting to think this isn't a PSU issue.

Next checks will be on the A Board for IC8704 - SUB5V, IC8705 - SUB3.3V, IC8101 - SUB1.5V and IC8100 - SUB1.2V. I don't think the main CPU will give the Panel_Main_ON signal unless all 4 of these are present and correct.

Fuses on the A Board, PA8704 and PA2000 are candidates for investigation too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by andyb1712; 06-15-2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Re: Panasonic 15th Gen 2012/13, intermittent not powering on or standy LED - power ou

Hit a wall with this now...

SUB5V, 3.3V, 1.8V, 1.5V and 1.2V are all present on the A-Board, so all the regulators on there are good. Panel_Main_On is not on, which isn't good.

On the PSS board, STBY5V and F15V are up and the Power Micom U207 has +5V.

The only anomaly is STB5V_SW_ON to the A-Board is at 0V, just like +15Vc_ON and Vsus Vda, which all originate from U207.

I assume Panel_Main_On from the main CPU won't go high unless it sees STB5V_SW_ON from the PSU micom?

From all this it looks like the PSU Micom has failed, which is an obscure device with on board eeprom, so will be a custom Panasonic one.

Anyone???

Comment

Hi there,
        I'm trying to repair the same problem with a Panasonic power supply.
        Did you manage to repair your TV?
        Are you still thinking it is a Power supply issue?
        I have the schematic diagram if you want it I can send via email or upload it here.
        I hope to hear from you friend.
        Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X