lg 49uj634

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lg 49uj634

hi to all in this tv i have problem with the colours you can see on the video from normal changed to purple
    is like solarized picture on your opinion and caused from gamma ic or is display?
    thanks on advance
    Attached Files

hello again although I found the service manual of my model and it has various cases with color problems like mine the truth is that I am confused to assign it in your opinion the photo below is more suited to excessive red color so it is the fault of the FFC cables and contacts or is it the screen you say and if you see the color status changes every 5 seconds
    Attached Files

Comment

reset all LVDS again after cleaning the contacts pins from both side
      after that reset the TV via command IN_STOP with service RC

Comment

thanks a lot for the answer sir
        so on your opinion maby the problem is coming from bad contacts ffc cables
        right ?
        is there case change the colour from bad backlight ?

Comment

No chance from backlights. Backlight would stay constant color not shift like that.

Comment

thanks for the answer sir if its not contacts i am afraid is display i will check it

Comment

It's not necessarily the display. Could be something else for sure, like tcon

Comment

I agree with you this one does not have a separate tcon board the gamma ic is on the mainboard I will try to measure the voltages of the gamma ic on this board just puzzles me the fact that it does not always have the problem with color one shows normally and then presents problem periodically as you can see from the video so I do not know if counting I draw a conclusion

Comment

i cleaned the contacts and the did reset without positive result
                  does anyone have maby a schematic from the mainboard of tv ? because i cannot find and i cannot measure the signals of gamma ic
                  so at the moment that it happens the disoperation someone of the voltages change value
                  if and i think the problem caused from the same display
                  i want to ask too If I remove one of the two PFC cables so that every time I have half a screen as in the case I follow when I want to isolate some signals from a faulty screen will I get any result in my case in your opinion does it make sense to do this ?

Comment

Working...
                  X