Samsung UE55h6270ss restarting/freezing/turning off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE55h6270ss restarting/freezing/turning off

I have this tv to repair. Tv start and sometimes i can watch for 30sec to a 1 minúte a then it restarts or freeze and then turn off or grey picture and then restarts and standby light blinks 4 times. The sound on the tv is not working as well and sometimes big sound icon will show Up for a while (dont know if it could relate ). A send motherboard to some guy to replace software or eeprom, something like that and it did not fix the issue. The guy seemd scatchy and it took him 2 or 3 months to do it. After the mother board came i meeded to set up the tv with his instructions but i did not find the exact model as i needed. He tols me to sellect closest model to mine so I choose something similar but not very múch. I checked cappacitors but they all look good. I did change few anyway hopping to help but nothing. I do not have any experience with not permanent issues. I do not know where to start. Could you help?
    The backlight is starting to fade but i think still good enought. I tried to max brightness and sharoness to see if it will be worse but it did no difference

Main board : bn41-02156A
    Last edited by altanok; 03-10-2024, 10:01 AM.

Picture of each board and one of whole back with all boards included.

Comment

Comment

Currently night so not Best quality photos but i hope they will do. If not just tell me and i will make better photos

Comment

Simple test that that can sometimes determine a bad cap, heat the electrolytic capacitors up on the powerboard with a hairdryer for a couple minutes, try it see if it stays on longer. Don't wait til it cools off, try it while it's still hot.

Comment

I ordered all possible Caps and replacing did not help. So i can say its not in cappacitors

Comment

Seems bad MB bga solderings..

Comment

I was searching throught the internet and lots of people do have similar problém with NAND, emmc, eeprom software problém. Not sure if it is the same name for one component or those are all different chips.

Comment

I ordered a new working main board and tv is working. The fault was related to sound. Now tv is working as well as sound. If anybody know how repair that board or is interested in that fault let me know. I would like to repair that old board or at least help someone else to finish this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X