Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung qe55q60rat logo loop

Good morning
    I have this Samsung which has the typical display problem, basically I see the initial Samsung logo for a few moments and then restarts
    I have the audio from the antenna present, by disconnecting a flat panel from the display the TV remains on with the audio of the program present, but everything on the screen is black (backlighting present)
    I know that there are steps to save it by performing operations on the panel card
    Does anyone have a more detailed guide? given that this is already the 4th TV that this has happened to me and it seems like a fairly well-known problem
    panel: CY-RR055FGAV1H
    card : bn94-14007b

Keep in mind if it is a panel short it can be in about any of the involved line/s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfrRhw7-ZII

Comment

I unplugged the dish, the TV stays on but in no case can I see the image

Comment

Not positive but it seems these models can have have problems with components on panel driver board, maybe a defective diode pack, resistors or the like, can do some testing. Maybe check youtube, could try a search here possibly for bad diode pack or such, that's if this model has those packs, some don't.

Comment

I'll do some tests
          I noticed that the 8 clock pins are not present

Comment

The panel has problems, in some cases I managed to make it work (the devices have been working for two months without problems), but it is not a long-term solution. Read the attached link where the given solution is for bootloop https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ines-on-screen
            Post also mainboard photos and and panel board with COF.

Comment

Working...
            X