List Of Orion Chassis Brand Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List Of Orion Chassis Brand Names

I am looking for brands in the Orion Chassis or modules. CRT, LCD, LED, Plasma. Not the very old with e.g. T or V. But starting with C like CME038A. Found so far:
    AKAI (CFT2092)
    Broksonic (CCVG-XXXX)
    Bush (LCD32TV30HD)
    Durabrand (DTV1307)
    Dynex
    Easyliving (32HDDVB)
    Electrohome (42E900)
    Ferguson (F3230LVD)
    Hitachi
    HP (LC3260)
    ILO (DTV2794)
    Insignia
    JVC
    Logic (L20TD100)
    Matsui (42P900)
    Memorex
    Orion
    Otake
    Panasonic
    RCA
    Sansui
    Sanyo
    Sharp
    Toshiba
    Venturer
    Maybe someone knows other brands where Orion is installed. In Emerson Radio from 1980 to 1990 there are only very old ones that I am not looking for.
    Thank you Thomas

Found Zenith C27J28B with CME073B Chassis.

Orion Inc. was one of the big distributors in America and nobody knows anything here? That is remarkable. And that nobody has service manuals from JVC until 2016. And that nobody gets Sansui service manual either.

Thomas

Comment

from the old time CRT B&W TVs with wooden box as i remember Orion was French company !!! beside lwiopta german one.

Comment

Is this something your asking for?

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...tv-brand-names

Comment

Thank you for the answers. No Orion was never a French production. Sold in Germany for a few years with Orion logo. Then produced in Poland. In America mainly as Sansui. I was only new that Orion was also installed in Zenith and all the brands already mentioned above. I am only surprised that Orion/Sansui had a huge market in America and nobody has service manuals. There were many documents on the JVC portal, but that has not existed since 2016. There were also documents from Insignia, RCA and Sansui. I am looking for this too. And just brands where Orion Chassis have been installed except the above. The other is similar but for Vestel Chassis, which are installed in many brands. Thomas

Comment

I'm in the U.S.A, Orion/Sansui have never been very popular here. If I think hard I can remember seeing an Orion dvd player many years ago but I wouldn't say they were huge here.
            Last edited by nomoresonys; 12-18-2023, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I didn't mean popular. Orion are cheap productions from Japan. However, the chassis are installed in almost all Sansui Sled and HDLCD names. As well as in some RCA and Insignia and Sanyo devices. These brands are for the US market. I am also concerned with service manuals and I am just surprised that none in the States has any. Thomas
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ion-sansui-jvc

Comment

Working...
              X