Sharp Aquos LC37D90U Display snowy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp Aquos LC37D90U Display snowy

hello all. i've aquired a sharp lcd tv with a snowy display. all features working good other than the display. tried external vga computer connection, dvd player same all around. done some research and it looks to be the t con board causing this. just would like some second opinions first prior to getting down with this tv. thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: Sharp Aquos LC37D90U Display snowy

Try this - otherwise I'd suspect the t-con
    http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...epair_tips.txt
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

It could be the main board too. This is a picture of what my in-laws LC-52D62U looked like before the main board was replaced. I would agree with Tom and try the tcon first since they are cheap.
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks tom66 and mr. bill. mr. bill thats exactly my situation with the photo u posted of the in laws. any suggestions where to purchase that t con board from. thanks.

Comment

Looks like a main board to me. I've seen similar on other Sharps....

Comment

Originally posted by Hobby 1 View Post
            Looks like a main board to me. I've seen similar on other Sharps....

i decided to take back cover off and snoop around. i unplugged the ribbon cables from the t con board and re seated and it came back with same picture but the left side now has a green stripe and kind of pinkish
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X