Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level shifter circuit schematic project request for Samsung TV, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level shifter circuit schematic project request for Samsung TV, please!

Hola... i suspect a faulty circuit on a tcon board, i'm almost newbie on schematic creation, i ' ve made many and many attempts with various Android tablet simul. software but all them fails, not sure if simulation is ok, i need a clock signal level translation from 0-3v to -6-+30v, with those last voltages taken from the board, thank you a lot.. this repair is still since years!

Re: Level shifter circuit schematic project request for Samsung TV, please!

Is this just 2 levels?
    Do you know how fast is the clock?
    Is it driving large capacitance?

Comment

As all the clocks, is 2 levels square wave, freq. about 15khz if i recall, the third question i can't answer, is the clock for gate cof of lcd panel.. bye.

PS: this weird thing is the s@#t i have done until now (hihi!)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Davi.p; 07-30-2023, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I did some search for you.
        I couldn't find an IC that does it all, your supply voltage is pretty high.
        You need mosfet gate driver, low side.
        I found these parts: UC1707/2707/3707 and MIC5020. IXYS may have some too.
        Connect ground of IC to -6V and VCC to +30V.
        Then you need level shifter for input, so that logic low is -6V.
        I hope you can figure it out.
        Make sure you don't exceed absolute max voltages for the pins of IC.

Comment

Thanks for the effort but i need a schematic that i can test without buying parts or expensive parts without knowing the result, i hoped there were a simple discretes components schematic that i can build with my spare old boards picked components.. and if is possibile some schematic that i can pass to the simulators, it would be the best and also useful for future use of the sim.. bye..

PS: if i will be enough free of time in these august holidays maybe i will be lucky to find a schematic on the web or by tries on the simulator.. for a matter of pure ass...

Comment

Working...
          X