Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Provisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you !!!

Comment

Hi Guys, really need your help I have boardview files for a few macbooks now but I need this one, I have tried openboard view 9.95.0, I have downloaded two files from this thread... 820-02016_brv_sch and 820-02016_v1.3, but still comes up with a error when I click to open them, can someone please help as I am not great at all this software downloading etc, better at fixing

I have also downloaded the free version to try from flexbv

Comment

Originally posted by Andyd1970 View Post
        Hi Guys, really need your help I have boardview files for a few macbooks now but I need this one, I have tried openboard view 9.95.0, I have downloaded two files from this thread... 820-02016_brv_sch and 820-02016_v1.3, but still comes up with a error when I click to open them, can someone please help as I am not great at all this software downloading etc, better at fixing

If it's not working with the Free FlexBV then there's probably something wrong perhaps with the files.

820-02016.brd / pdf are definitely known to work with OBV / FBV Free / FBV
        YouTube Repair Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/19PLD73
        FlexBV BoardView software - Linux/OSX/Windows - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

Comment

Originally posted by Andyd1970 View Post

Are you clicking on the programs or the boardviews
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi.

After much messing around I have it working now, cheers guys

Comment

good

Comment

Working...
              X