Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Provisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Prov

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
    Only through paid services who then lock and encrypt the files so they cannot be shared.
    where can buy this boardview?

Comment

Re: Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Prov

thanks so much

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whizkidz View Post
          Finished the task of creating the board view file and cleaning up the schematic pdf file

So if you find any error please reply here and will see if a can and/or want to correct them.

So enjoy the work.
          How can we open a .brv extension file

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
            Fixed, R8313 pin 2 and R8318 pin 1 connected to MPMU_XOUT.
            I have actually downloaded the github file but I dont really know how to go about it. Can you put me through please

Comment

New to this and trying to view Macbook Air A2337 Schematic but keep getting error on open board view what do i use to view it. thank you all.

Comment

I download the openboardview 9.0.3 but soon as i try to open it just close the app

Comment

Originally posted by nikemok View Post
                  Hi guys

I saw this leaking on famous pay site, it is MacBook Air M1

is somebody can share it ?

820-02016

Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Provisory)

Schematic & Silkscreen Macbook Air A2337 820-02016 Mainboard
                  Title: SCHEM,MLB,X1757
                  Part Number: 051-05392 / 820-02016
                  Format: PDF
                  Total Pages: 92+1
                  File size: 2.08MB
                  Note: SILKSCREEN IS NOT YET SEARCHABLE

————————————————————————
                  Schematics: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...27&postcount=4
                  Boardview (V1.3): https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...7&postcount=50
                  ————————————————————————

Thank you so much comrade!

you nailed it and piernov did the final touches!!

Thank you both!

Comment

Thanks bro.Bless you

Comment

Hi friends, anybody can help me with this value of I633 S5C, please, add picture-
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi all! Can anyone tell me the values of these capacitors?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stichperez2022 View Post
                          Hi friends, anybody can help me with this value of I633 S5C, please, add picture-
                          Hi. All of them are different values. If you mean exactly that one which I marked in attachment, the values are:

33uF
                          16V
                          20%
                          TANT
                          CASE-T
                          128S00009
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arevut View Post
                            Hi. All of them are different values. If you mean exactly that one which I marked in attachment, the values are:

33uF
                            16V
                            20%
                            TANT
                            CASE-T
                            128S00009
                            Thanks a lot bro, you are the best !!!

Comment

Thank you so much for all

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Finished the task of creating the board view file and cleaning up the schematic pdf file

So if you find any error please reply here and will see if a can and/or want to correct them.

So enjoy the work.
                                  openboardview, does not like the board file, how do i open it another way?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveFlash View Post
                                    openboardview, does not like the board file, how do i open it another way?
                                    the lastest OBV will open them?
                                    Last edited by piernov; 12-21-2022, 06:22 AM.
                                    My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

thanks for sharing,hard work,,regards

Comment

So enjoy the work.
                                        Thanks to this I was able to repair one with a backlight issue.

Comment

Greetings gentlemen! Can you please tell me, is it possible to visually find somewhere ("punch", calculate) the serial number of the device only on the motherboard (board model 820-02016) from M1 (without a laptop case, model A2337)?

On the board I see markings in only one place, but instead of 12 characters (as it should be), there are several rows of 9 and 4 (I attach the photo), which, as it were, does not look like a serial number.

P.S. Please forgive me for my English!

Comment

Working...
                                          X