Clear All

in search of iphone 5c pdf schematics

I need iPhone 5C schematics only in pdf form. 820-3928-A Thanks

Re: in search of iphone 5c pdf schematics

here is a iphone 5c schematic
    not sure if it is the correct one . it is for board 820-3581

Comment

I'm reviving this thread to ask the same question again. I have an iPhone 5C here with the board number 820-3928-A. There seems to be a difference in the placement of components compared to the iPhone 5C provided on the ZXW tool schematics, and the pdf document shared in this thread (820-3581) . I'm not sure if it's a "short" or not, but as soon as I plug in a battery the logic board gets really hot around the PMIC area. I believe there's a faulty component on the PP_BATT_VCC line but I cant figure it out because the schematics I have are quite a difference from the board I'm working on. I thought it had something to do with the AP_BI_BATTERY_SWI_CONN line but those components were removed with no change in troubleshooting. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also would like to know what the main difference in the two board numbers are? Was one a EU/Japan Version and the other American? Just a wild guess. Thanks for reading!

Comment

bump

Comment

This one ?
          Attached Files

Comment

That looks better than the one I have. Thank you my friend!

Comment

Also not only was the pdf schematic the wrong 5c board, I couldnt even search components while using it. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X