Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 14are05 DA0LS3MBAF0 - looking for schematics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 14are05 DA0LS3MBAF0 - looking for schematics.

As in topic, I'm looking for schematics (and boardview if available) for Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 14are05. Board model is DA0LS3MBAF0.

Turns out AMD variant never had touchscreen option while Intel had. And cover page of that schematics available on Google suggests it supported it at one point.
    I happened to have intel TS display cable and a touch LCD... wondering what's missing to enable it (display works fine, but without touch)

Schematic
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

And unfortunately disappointed. There's no trace of touch screen except on 1st page LCD connector is the same as on intel model, just touch screen pins are not used. And there's non used I2C lane on CPU.
        Wonder if that was removed during development, or just editorial error...

Oh well, no touch screen for me.

Comment

Does the BIOS of this device support touch screen?)

Comment

No such option visible in menus. But there's i2cTouchPanel DXE driver, as well as some strings like Touch Panel Support Enable / Disable exposing of HID (PNP0C50) in ACPI ASL code to OS... so not sure, maybe?
            Nothing in SetupUtility though.

On the other hand see the attachment. Left is Intel variant, right is AMD. And indeed pins 1-10 are open line, not even ground on pin 1. Thus even if TS support existed at some point I don't think it made it into a final PCB.

[e]
            Digging more, there's a lot wrong with this schematics. Eg last three pages are for a different notebook from HP
            In fact, multiple pages seems to be a copy-paste from different schematics (mix of different project names on each page) No wonder they did some mistakes
            Attached Files

Comment

Well, it's clear that the manufacturer does not provide classified information. In the public domain it appears in a slightly different way and is not always accurate...)

Comment

Working...
              X