Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP ENVY x360 13-bd0526TU Schematic or Info ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP ENVY x360 13-bd0526TU Schematic or Info ?

Hi Guys, first time forum user, long time needer of help. This one comes in with water damage, causing clear component damage on both sides of board. Unit is dead no power no charge no lights no life, Looks like caps and resistors as a minimum.

Is there anyone who can help with some I.D. of these blown compnents ? And any other info that might help ? thanks. Russ

Platform???!!!

Comment

thanks for responding AL I'm new to this.... have never used it before but it looks like BOARDVIEW is what I need, showing component locations and values....this board has zero identification on any compnents so I guess i will take ANYTHING you have and try to decipher....thanks.

Comment

It looks like it's the same board as HP ENVY x360 13-AY series.....do i just need to purchase the boardview file ?

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything thats posted here is free.There are "paid" sites where you can possibly buy it if its available. We need the motherboard model number,it should be silkscreened in white lettering ,somewhere... Take the board out and take pictures of both sides of the board if you can`t find anything

Hi, possible Hp Envy x360 13-BD LA-K261P
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ematic-request

Comment

thanks very much pedro, will check it out, I've attached full board photo's anyhow....

UPDATE: I've replaced the 2 x burnt resistors and 1 x cap pictured, but still no charge/power light so most likely further damage, could be a bridge too far but will try to check charge/power circuit.....
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X