Asus GL503V, DABKLMB28A0 REV:A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus GL503V, DABKLMB28A0 REV:A

Asus GL503V, DABKLMB28A0 REV: A, no screen, after switching on, the oscilloscope measurement on RAM shows some waveform.

I am attaching a bios dump, I am asking for another functional one.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1654771472

Regards
    Attached Files

Re: Asus GL503V, DABKLMB28A0 REV:A

Asus-GL503VD
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

unfortunately no success
      still the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Asus-GL503VD

Bios ok, I was wrong. After the flash chip of the bios, I noticed that caps lock is working, LCD is ok, but not the backlight.

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by warsztat View Post
          Bios ok, I was wrong. After the flash chip of the bios, I noticed that caps lock is working, LCD is ok, but not the backlight.

Thank You.
          Test again with an external monitor via HDMI, if there is a picture then hardware failure.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by hoaca388; 06-09-2022, 07:56 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by warsztat View Post

Thank You.
            Post a picture of the square white QR code near the battery connector
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

ASUS GL503VD Bricked ?

Hi,

I'm hoping that there's someone that will be able to help me. I have a ASUS GL503VD, when i go to the bios it asks me for a password. I don't remember it because i didn't use the laptop for a while. I wanted to remove the password by reflashing the bios. I desoldered the bios IC and I erased/reprogrammed the bios IC with the CHA341a programmer. The bios file type is CAP, i used UEFITools to get a rom file of it. The bios IC is MX25L6473F. I soldered the IC back on to the motherboard and tried to turn on the laptop and the only thing that goes on is the keyboard backlight, it would turn on and off every couple seconds. I did this method before to other laptops and never had a problem until now.. am i missing something?

Comment

Re: ASUS GL503VD Bricked ?

Originally posted by Jasonexe View Post
                Hi,

I'm hoping that there's someone that will be able to help me. I have a ASUS GL503VD, when i go to the bios it asks me for a password. I don't remember it because i didn't use the laptop for a while. I wanted to remove the password by reflashing the bios. I desoldered the bios IC and I erased/reprogrammed the bios IC with the CHA341a programmer. The bios file type is CAP, i used UEFITools to get a rom file of it. The bios IC is MX25L6473F. I soldered the IC back on to the motherboard and tried to turn on the laptop and the only thing that goes on is the keyboard backlight, it would turn on and off every couple seconds. I did this method before to other laptops and never had a problem until now.. am i missing something?
                you probably didn't write the correct version of the bios on the chip for the respective motherboard, or you didn't extract the bios correctly from the "CAP" file.. post the original bios of the laptop, I hope you made a copy!! or clear pictures with a square white with a QR code..
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  you probably didn't write the correct version of the bios on the chip for the respective motherboard, or you didn't extract the bios correctly from the "CAP" file.. post the original bios of the laptop, I hope you made a copy!! or clear pictures with a square white with a QR code..
                  i have also asus ROG GL503V BOARD NUM DABKLMB28A0 REV A

Mine has a problem of cant power off board,, if you shutdown the unit power led still on, keyboard back light on, fan spinning,, so i remove battery to off,, then i on again windows all normal,, if you shutdown problem cant power off board even waiting many minutes

i attached bios file
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marc97 View Post
                    i have also asus ROG GL503V BOARD NUM DABKLMB28A0 REV A

Mine has a problem of cant power off board,, if you shutdown the unit power led still on, keyboard back light on, fan spinning,, so i remove battery to off,, then i on again windows all normal,, if you shutdown problem cant power off board even waiting many minutes

i attached bios file
                    read post #6
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

read post #6
                      thank you we will update sooner the pict thank you very much

Comment

read post #6
                        thank you sir,, here is the pict of bar code
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marc97 View Post
                          thank you we will update sooner the pict thank you very much
                          also post the serial number..S/N...

Comment

also post the serial number..S/N...
                            Unit serial H9N0CX19K888381...

MODEL GL503V

Comment

Originally posted by marc97 View Post
                              unit serial h9n0cx19k888381...

Model gl503v
                              try...
                              Attached Files

Comment

try...
                                thank you so much,, it works,, ill try to observe and format the unit..

more power godbless

Comment

pls help build my bios no display
                                  DABKLMB28A0 REV A

SN: H9N0CX29T49839G
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zaido View Post
                                    pls help build my bios no display
                                    DABKLMB28A0 REV A

SN: H9N0CX29T49839G
                                    try post#15..

Comment

i tried already but no display

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Asus-GL503VD
                                        WORKİNG THANXXXXX

Comment

Working...
                                        X