Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5520 Bios Password unlock

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    You're welcome. Be careful with the programming of the dump back to the chip, use verification. I suppose you know how to proceed after the first boot, if not read some previous posts, for example post #307.

thnx..Yes I will refer to that post.

Comment

Hello, could you unlock this bios?

Sorry for the multiple replies.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Vesko356; 08-02-2023, 08:54 AM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

Originally posted by Andrei03
        Sorry for the multiple replies.
        Try..
        Attached Files

Comment

You're welcome. Be careful with the programming of the dump back to the chip, use verification. I suppose you know how to proceed after the first boot, if not read some previous posts, for example post #307.

Hi again ,
          I assume those digits that flash up on the screen at boot is the service tag?
          I managed to capture it but when I enter what I am pretty sure it is I get invalid service tag entered"
          any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by vikivng View Post
            Hi again ,
            I assume those digits that flash up on the screen at boot is the service tag?
            I managed to capture it but when I enter what I am pretty sure it is I get invalid service tag entered"
            any ideas?
            Come on man, look at the back cover, it's printed on the label - 6NT94J3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

AH sorry about that..Got it..file works perfect..

Comment

any one please can unlock dell latitude 5520 bios password

ic 32 mo 8fc8
                Attached Files

Comment

Come on man, look at the back cover, it's printed on the label - 6NT94J3.

that (those digits that flash up on the screen at boot is the service tag) should be engraved on walls!
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nabilgo View Post
                    any one please can unlock dell latitude 5520 bios password

ic 32 mo 8fc8
                    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode. Let it run for 2minutes, it will restart several times with no display.
                    Attached Files
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    >>>>>

Comment

Hi, can you help me to modify this bin file to unlock dell 5520, I appreciate in advance.
                      Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tanhangwa99 View Post
                        Hi, can you help me to modify this bin file to unlock dell 5520, I appreciate in advance.
                        Thanks
                        try...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode. Let it run for 2minutes, it will restart several times with no display.
                          thank you so much work perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post
                            try...
                            You're super super, it's working now, I owe you a beer , thank you very much my master.

Comment

Originally posted by tanhangwa99 View Post
                              You're super super, it's working now, I owe you a beer , thank you very much my master.
                              You're Welcome

Comment

repair this bios too much late display and tpm error
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rishpin View Post
                                  Is that your Original BIOS?
                                  What is the device Model Number, Service Tag and Motherboard Number?
                                  >>>>>

Comment

someone already tempered bios modal no latitude 5520 board no
                                    southpeak15 tgl mb 8l
                                    19819-1
                                    82g7h$ja
                                    st-1RLFC93

Comment

Originally posted by rishpin View Post
                                      Here is your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

If the device works on this file, go to BIOS Menu and insert your Service Tag, after that you can press ALT+F to exit Manufacturing Mode.
                                      Attached Files
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Can anybody please unlock my dell latitude 5520 bios password
                                        9HWHRG3-8FC8

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          Here is your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

If the device works on this file, go to BIOS Menu and insert your Service Tag, after that you can press ALT+F to exit Manufacturing Mode.
                                          thanks brother but no display and fan on continues this bios

Comment

Working...
                                          X