HP Omen 15 DC-1047nr bios help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Omen 15 DC-1047nr bios help

I recently acquired a broken HP OMEN Dc-1047nr laptop that had liquid damage I have repaired the board and it now powers on, but it was powering on to a administrator password. I have flashed the bios from the bin file I extracted off the hp bios updater and it now powers on but says manufacturing programming mode is unlocked and there is no board id in the bios. I have the dump of the original bios that was locked is there any way to take the info from it and program it to the new bios file, or just get a dump from another PC of the same make and model and use that instead? I have attached the original bios in a zip if anyone has any ideas
    Attached Files

Re: HP Omen 15 DC-1047nr bios help

Originally posted by seanxxx316 View Post
    I recently acquired a broken HP OMEN Dc-1047nr laptop that had liquid damage I have repaired the board and it now powers on, but it was powering on to a administrator password. I have flashed the bios from the bin file I extracted off the hp bios updater and it now powers on but says manufacturing programming mode is unlocked and there is no board id in the bios. I have the dump of the original bios that was locked is there any way to take the info from it and program it to the new bios file, or just get a dump from another PC of the same make and model and use that instead? I have attached the original bios in a zip if anyone has any ideas
    DMI 340000 - 3410FF
    Windows Key A9E000 - A9E03F
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by seanxxx316 View Post
      i recently acquired a broken hp omen dc-1047nr laptop that had liquid damage i have repaired the board and it now powers on, but it was powering on to a administrator password. I have flashed the bios from the bin file i extracted off the hp bios updater and it now powers on but says manufacturing programming mode is unlocked and there is no board id in the bios. I have the dump of the original bios that was locked is there any way to take the info from it and program it to the new bios file, or just get a dump from another pc of the same make and model and use that instead? I have attached the original bios in a zip if anyone has any ideas
      Attached Files

Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

The transfer of the DMI information and the Windows key to the virgin dump downloaded from the HP site takes place at the provided offsets which was seanxxx316's question , the other option is to zero fill the AMITSESetup areas, as hoaca388 did, which removes the password from the factory dump.
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
        X