Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

thk a lot for your answer Peste

bios i sent are bios for 2 different laptops.
    they are both locked.

so i have to unsolder the 2 16mb chips also ? that what you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by michelb07 View Post
      thk a lot for your answer Peste

bios i sent are bios for 2 different laptops.
      they are both locked.

so i have to unsolder the 2 16mb chips also ? that what you mean ?
      try..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks so much !!

That is mean that I don't have to watch for the other chip ? The 16mb.

Comment

Originally posted by michelb07 View Post
          Thanks so much !!

That is mean that I don't have to watch for the other chip ? The 16mb.
          try it ... if it's not ok, we'll see ..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Oki
            Thanks
            I’ll give you a feedback

Comment

top badass software, thank you so much :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post
                i have elitebook 830 G6 when i refalsh EC i have this message in picture

any help Mr RethoricalCheese

thank you
                1 flash 16MB with a good one (no backup password inside)
                2 FLASH 32MB WITH CLEAN R70(extracted from bios update exe file) BIOS REGION using intel FIT ( you should get manufacturing programming mode at this step)
                3 FLASH ORIGINAL 32MB UNLOCKED by RethoricalCheese Unlocker

done

Comment

Hello everyone, and especially the professionals that are helping us here

Guys, my issue is pretty straightforward; I have a pass on my bios on my HP zbook 15 G3. I contacted HP to help me at the start of this year. Their help went as far as letting me buy a complete motherboard for a cheaper price. Cant afford it and they pissed me off like nothing before.

I was about to buy a bios chip from ebay to change mine but I like this solution much better. Will it work on my chip and will I need to solder or will the clip work directly?

Comment

Originally posted by matrim View Post
                    Hello everyone, and especially the professionals that are helping us here

Guys, my issue is pretty straightforward; I have a pass on my bios on my HP zbook 15 G3. I contacted HP to help me at the start of this year. Their help went as far as letting me buy a complete motherboard for a cheaper price. Cant afford it and they pissed me off like nothing before.

I was about to buy a bios chip from ebay to change mine but I like this solution much better. Will it work on my chip and will I need to solder or will the clip work directly?
                    it also works with the clip, but most of the time it gives errors, you have to make sure that the contact between the pins of the bios chip and the clip is as good as possible..it is best to remove the chip from the motherboard ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

Comment

Originally posted by majubzer View Post
                      Hello, I tried the tool for an HP 470 G5. I flashed with a CH341A into the chip (25B127DSIG I find no datasheet about it), but the Power-on Authentication still appears on log in.
                      Could you give a look to my original bios bin?
                      Thanks in advance
                      Hello majubzer, have you ever succeeded in disabling the Power-on Authentication? I'm having the same issue and not sure if the Unlock tool will help. Thanks for your rely.

Comment

I'm trying to unlock HP 820 g2 bios.
                        BIOS config file is attached.
                        Looking for some advice or next steps. Thanks...

Comment

Here's the BIOS config file for locked HP 820 g2.
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi i have this dump for HP 735 g6 locked anywhere can unlocked thank u !!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zmedia View Post
                              hi i have this dump for HP 735 g6 locked anywhere can unlocked thank u !!
                              try..
                              Attached Files

Comment

its not working password always present

Comment

Originally posted by zmedia View Post
                                  its not working password always present
                                  check on both sides of the board, if there is a bios chip and post the contents.

Comment

yes this is contents bios chip
                                    Attached Files

Comment

I just want to thank you for this awesome tool.
                                      I managed to remove the password of Probook 650 g1 after de soldering and re-flashing the BIOS chip.

Comment

Hello Forum Members,

can someone please check this dump? Laptop is HP 820 g3, with windbond 25q128fvpq wson8 chip, bios is password locked in this dump. (this dump is read by these: nero, asprogrammer, ch341, always verified, and contents always the same checked with hexeditor)

Originaly the chip was desoldered to remove this bios password, but finally did nothing with chip..., then only soldered back to the laptop but it did not turn on anymore, only blinking power button and yellow/white leds keep lighting on front edge...

Now winbond bios chip is out again, dump read, but this weekend a second attempt will come to build the laptop together, but first i would like to someone check if bios content maybe got corrupted or bad or something. We do not want to face again this problem that laptop not turning on if the problem is that the bios content is bad...

If you say it is good bios and can write back to the bios chip, then maybe before that i finally will apply the 'HP unlocker tool' here to get rid of bios password.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
                                        Tomcsa
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by Tomcsa; 12-30-2020, 04:13 AM. Reason: additional info for dump

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcsa View Post
                                          Hello Forum Members,

can someone please check this dump? Laptop is HP 820 g3, with windbond 25q128fvpq wson8 chip, bios is password locked in this dump. (this dump is read by these: nero, asprogrammer, ch341, always verified, and contents always the same checked with hexeditor)

Originaly the chip was desoldered to remove this bios password, but finally did nothing with chip..., then only soldered back to the laptop but it did not turn on anymore, only blinking power button and yellow/white leds keep lighting on front edge...

Now winbond bios chip is out again, dump read, but this weekend a second attempt will come to build the laptop together, but first i would like to someone check if bios content maybe got corrupted or bad or something. We do not want to face again this problem that laptop not turning on if the problem is that the bios content is bad...

If you say it is good bios and can write back to the bios chip, then maybe before that i finally will apply the 'HP unlocker tool' here to get rid of bios password.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
                                          Tomcsa
                                          the posted bios is corrupt ... try this ..
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X