• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

Originally posted by killeur View Post
    Hello every one,

i want to thank you all for effort and contribution,
    I was wondring if any one had tried to replace the ssd nand ships and reset the mac from dfu mode using Apple configurator App ? like replacing a normal ssd would that bypass FMM ? i am new so forgive me if iam saying bullshits.

Regards.

Hi Killeur,

you can't with newer macs, since the hard drive is soldered onto the motherboard.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mario1241 View Post
      Hi Killeur,

you can't with newer macs, since the hard drive is soldered onto the motherboard.

Cheers!

hello Mario,

thank your for your reply,

for replacing the ssd nand iam already aware that is soldered to the motherboard, and i didn't say that it will be easy to replace it even more to bypass FMM if the swap is successful.

but i already read that it is possible with the right skills: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...q4tYb80tIOUmJ_. (link for an article about Chinese upgrading ram and ssd on m1 model)

regards.

Comment

hello Mario,

thank your for your reply,

for replacing the ssd nand iam already aware that is soldered to the motherboard, and i didn't say that it will be easy to replace it even more to bypass FMM if the swap is successful.

but i already read that it is possible with the right skills: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...q4tYb80tIOUmJ_. (link for an article about Chinese upgrading ram and ssd on m1 model)

regards.

hi killeur

If it is what I have seen in the information of all the research reading. I haven't tried it because I don't have the tool and the other one is like hitting the tower if I can't make it work again. But this sure the hard drive has to do with the whole crash. And more as it is designed. Look at this.

https://eclecticlight.co/2021/01/18/...l-and-m1-macs/

Comment

Originally posted by Mario1241 View Post
          Hi Killeur,

Cheers!

No. You need to swap M1 with one clear.

Comment

hi I have m1 macbook pro max device MDM. I deleted ssd and install new OSX MONTEREY after I said no internet connecting full installed device. I am going to recovery mode
            terminal csrutil disable. gives an error message

csrutil: the Os environment doesnt allow changing security configuration options.
            Ensure that the system was booted into Recovery OS via the standart user action.

I need help

Comment

Originally posted by betonel View Post
              There is some guy on youtube showing how he open terminal inside activation window on M1/T2 mac.

keywords: M1 terminal inside Internet recovery MacOS Monterey

How is this possible? We need to find key combination, for the moment found way to open log window / save logs to usb.
              HI ive been doing some research back 2 years ago and i can tell you that it is possible to open terminal on activation recovery only on T2. the command is you press repeatedly command+T (terminal) right after you select language.
              ive tried this on M1 but doesnt work.

Comment

Here are some of the pictures i took while opening terminal on activation lock screen on T2 using the command+T
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aksel3 View Post
                  hi I have m1 macbook pro max device MDM. I deleted ssd and install new OSX MONTEREY after I said no internet connecting full installed device. I am going to recovery mode
                  terminal csrutil disable. gives an error message

csrutil: the Os environment doesnt allow changing security configuration options.
                  Ensure that the system was booted into Recovery OS via the standart user action.

I need help
                  SOLVED:I showed ssd as startup disk. after restart.
                  recovery mode and terminal csrutil disable
                  bingo worked .
                  after I paid check_m8 for mdm bypass software. it is working now without MDM.

Comment

Originally posted by ethiogsm View Post
                    Here are some of the pictures i took while opening terminal on activation lock screen on T2 using the command+T
                    Hi. Can't activate terminal with command+t on m1

Comment

Is that exploit on the old bridgeos?

Comment

Thank so much for sharing.

Comment

hello ethiogsm,

may i ask you how to open terminal on T2 mac on wich step you did that ? i need your assistance to reproduce it please. i tried to hold cmd+t with no success.

thanks in advance.

Comment

hello
                            I share that yesterday I started to compare the information of my mac M1 unlocked and locked.

I used the hidden menu on the unlocked M1 and found that the preboot drive had 3 files and the locked mac only had 2.

What I see is that the unlocked one has a file called active.

Do you think this is the one in charge of having the pc unlocked, I tried to copy it but I have no way, how do you see? what do you think?

Cheers!
                            Attached Files

Comment

hello ethiogsm,

may i ask you how to open terminal on T2 mac on wich step you did that ? i need your assistance to reproduce it please. i tried to hold cmd+t with no success.

thanks in advance.
                              Hi killeur

you just press the key command+T repeteadly in recovery screen while you are at the language selection part.

Comment

Hi killeur

you just press the key command+T repeteadly in recovery screen while you are at the language selection part.
                                hello ethiogsm

thanks for your return, even with internet recovery does that work ? another question does the workaround also work with Monterey?

Comment

I've posted a method of accessing a Terminal in the thread about unlocking T2 based Macs.

Comment

Broh this is so.... I have no idea how you spwn. I can't dm you idk why, so if you can pls do it. If not, you edit some info.p and change the iA_springboard?

Comment

Has anybody tried to startup a locked M1 with a working OS installed on external drive?
                                      Maybe someone could share a image of a running MACOS installation for M1 to try it myself.

Thanks in advance and thanks to everybody for sharing your knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by genhack View Post
                                        Broh this is so.... I have no idea how you spwn. I can't dm you idk why, so if you can pls do it. If not, you edit some info.p and change the iA_springboard?
                                        I can't dm u either it's weird

Comment

I can't dm u either it's weird
                                          Anyhow I've got all decrypted ssh logs and files of mina emc checkm8 and iremove T2 bypasses

Comment

Working...
                                          X