Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by Levi View Post
    Thanks a lot qayyum786. The laptop displayed finally with the dell logo. The new challenge now is, it is stucked on the dell logo. Your help is once needed again. Thanks a lot in advance
    here
    Attached Files

Comment

Really need this cleaned or please send a new one. Thanks

Device: Laptop
      Brand: Dell
      Model: Latitude 5420
      Board number: GDF40 LA-K491P
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TimScrawn View Post
        Really need this cleaned or please send a new one. Thanks

Device: Laptop
        Brand: Dell
        Model: Latitude 5420
        Board number: GDF40 LA-K491P
        "Do not touch the 25Q80xxxx chip"

Look for the chip with motherboard position name UC2, must be 25R256JVEN, 25RH256CHIQ or something similar with the xx256xxxx on it - 32MB spi chip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          This is your dump file with Clean ME, try it.
          thanks for reply same problem power lighty on than off i try anothr bios file laptop on but stuck on dell log and another bios file try he show red geen wight colour what problem

Comment

Originally posted by munir100 View Post
            thanks for reply same problem power lighty on than off i try anothr bios file laptop on but stuck on dell log and another bios file try he show red geen wight colour what problem
            Service Tag: FMVHZH3

try a new build dump
            wait few minute till its restart several times
            Attached Files
            Last edited by qayyum786; 07-02-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
              Service Tag: FMVHZH3

try a new build dump
              wait few minute till its restart several times
              thanks for reply problem is not solved power lighty on off

Comment

Originally posted by PycLaH View Post
                Sorry for old post. I managed to bring it back alive. used to do Voltage mod on programmer. uploaded XM25QH256B [3.3V] 256 Mbits, 32 Mbytes OLD dump and it works, will try ur file now . reply on success. THX
                Hello,

I am trying to use a CH341A to program the same chip. What software and version did you use? That looks like NeoProgrammer but every version I have tried doesn't read anything from the chip.

Comment

Hi pls unlock lattitude 5420
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mesta83 View Post
                    Hi pls unlock lattitude 5420
                    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have dell latitude 5420 bios password Can one help me?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
                          try ....
                          Attached Files
                          ************************************************** ***********************************
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

Please remove the password of the attached bios file?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RafalB View Post
                              Please remove the password of the attached bios file?
                              1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply Changes, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                              Attached Files
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply Changes, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                Thank you, I will try to do it

Comment

Hello my name is Joseph and I am stuck at dell security message on startup . Please help to remove it thank you so much .

Comment

Originally posted by Jking0521 View Post
                                    Hello my name is Joseph and I am stuck at dell security message on startup . Please help to remove it thank you so much .
                                    Would you like to post what this security message says,or post a picture of it
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Please help me unlock admin password
                                      ST: DH977D3
                                      Attached Files

Comment

please i help me to unlock this 5420 bios for bios password
                                        Attached Files

Comment

hi can any one help me clean this bios file getting 3 amber and 6 white led flash every now and then I get a partial Dell logo, keyboard back light come on and also get screen back light some times.
                                          Many Thanks
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X