Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by Marc97 View Post
    where is the file
    good evening can someone help me,, i have dell lattitude 5420 core i7 processor,,,

board number GDF40 LA-K491P REV:3.0 (A02) 2021-04-28

no display problem,,,

after flashing bios,,, either form post attached by vesko or hoacca888
    file name outimage UNIT HAVE display but restart power in a minute sometimes less than a minute,,

i already try other bios file post above but no display,,, JUST a red white green screen

I attached

original file no display

and outimage file from maybe vesko or hoacca88 w display but restaring power..
    Attached Files

Comment

someone help me with my question #496

Comment

Originally posted by Asmasus1 View Post
        someone help me with my question #496
        Did you try post #493

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=493

Comment

"your Me region corrupted. Here i build a fresh new bios so any one can use this and add there service tag as him/her laptop from bios setup"

sorry, what does service tag mean? How to add it

Comment

i have a dell latitude 5420 with no display....It comes with xmc chip and the chip is bad..So i look for another chip and program it. it will display but wont shown any character on the screen..
            and once that happen system power button will off the system will be on and won show any character... IF any one can help me out. Thank you

Comment

Provoid some details regard
              like your service tag, motherboard part number, post that bios you flash it

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                Provoid some details regard
                like your service tag, motherboard part number, post that bios you flash it
                Here is the Service tag,DQ8S5J3
                Part number GDF40 LA-K491P
                REV:3.0{A02}
                The main chip can not read... I was unable to read and copy the program on the bios chip..
                Im looking for virgin file that can work with it. thank you.

Comment

Need clear bios password
                  1k163f3-8fc8
                  need help guys
                  mbd code gdf40 la-k491p rev 2.0(a01)
                  or
                  need working bios file please
                  i have attached my old file also
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sundarkanini View Post
                    Need clear bios password
                    1k163f3-8fc8
                    need help guys
                    mbd code gdf40 la-k491p rev 2.0(a01)
                    or
                    need working bios file please
                    i have attached my old file also
                    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.Good luck.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

hello,, did anyone experience un stable power of dell latitude 5420,,
                      after no display i flash it with outimage file download here may by hoaca,,

sometimes power is good,, even use for 1 hour,, sometime almost less than a minute it off,, i try replace ssd,, ram,, paste,,, i found out that it is common on dell model,,, unstable power

error issue ASF2FORCE OFF

ANYONE WHO FIX this issue,, thanks

Comment

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Hi every one i have dell 5420 LA-K491P REV 3.0 {A02} problem is no dispaly here is bios file ST= FMVHZH3
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by munir100 View Post
                          Hi every one i have dell 5420 LA-K491P REV 3.0 {A02} problem is no dispaly here is bios file ST= FMVHZH3
                          Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me the results.
                          Attached Files
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                            Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me the results.
                            Thanks for repaly results is only power lighty on then off

Comment

Originally posted by munir100 View Post
                              Thanks for repaly results is only power lighty on then off
                              This is your dump file with Clean ME, try it.
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I have a Dell Latitude 5420 that upon start, the keyboard lights up for about 5 seconds, then it reboots and the cycle repeats. I suspect a bricked BIOS. I am providing BIOS dump file below. Can someone fix it? Thank you.

Service Tag# 39CT9K3
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
                                  I have a Dell Latitude 5420 that upon start, the keyboard lights up for about 5 seconds, then it reboots and the cycle repeats. I suspect a bricked BIOS. I am providing BIOS dump file below. Can someone fix it? Thank you.

Service Tag# 39CT9K3
                                  Try this ME Clean File ...

Good luck
                                  Attached Files

Comment

I loaded this BIOS and I get no change. The keyboard lights up for about 5 seconds, amperage goes up to about 0.4A, the CPU gets slightly warmer. Then, the machine cycles.

Comment

Have bios lock on my unit. Have tried all the bios on this platform. The system powers on and does this dell screen test(gray,red,blue and green). And shuts down. Have tried to flash my old file back on and similar symptons persist. Any help will be deeply appreciated. Am attaching old file here
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by levi View Post
                                        have bios lock on my unit. Have tried all the bios on this platform. The system powers on and does this dell screen test(gray,red,blue and green). And shuts down. Have tried to flash my old file back on and similar symptons persist. Any help will be deeply appreciated. Am attaching old file here
                                        once more
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot qayyum786. The laptop displayed finally with the dell logo. The new challenge now is, it is stucked on the dell logo. Your help is once needed again. Thanks a lot in advance
                                          Last edited by Levi; 06-29-2023, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X