Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by bbanana View Post
    i konw my friend. what is your board number?
    GDF40-LA-K491P rev 2-0 ??
    same board but rev 3.0

Comment

I find me the solution thank you

Comment

Hi, i looking for help.
        I have a Dell Latitude 5420 with BIOS admin password

attached is the backup
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gamarchiori View Post
          Hi, i looking for help.

attached is the backup
          There's another bios chip that you must uploaded here

Comment

Hi, i looking for help.

attached is the backup
            I think your file is messy, try to read it again correctly.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
              There's another bios chip that you must uploaded here
              I try reread with another reader.

Comment

I try reread with another reader.
                Here's your Unlocked Bios, hope it works fine.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Good day everyone, please can someone help me unlock this bios password..

Comment

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                    Good day everyone, please can someone help me unlock this bios password..
                    Here's your Unlocked file, try it.
                    >>>>>

Comment

@ Mr hardware1 thank you sir, it work perfectly sir but how will i disable computrace sir?

Comment

Can anyone help me clear bios pass Dell 5420 ?

Comment

Originally posted by linhtinh View Post
                          Can anyone help me clear bios pass Dell 5420 ?
                          Here's your Unlocked bios, try it.
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                            @ Mr hardware1 thank you sir, it work perfectly sir but how will i disable computrace sir?
                            If you can't disable it from bios menu, write your device Service Tag and someone will try to help you.
                            >>>>>

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hello! Can anyone please help me with password removal from BIOS dump for Dell Latitude 5420 (motherboard GDF40 LA-K491P rev.2.0)?
                                Thank you in advance!
                                Or anyone can explain how to do it...?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cr4ck3r View Post
                                  Hello! Can anyone please help me with password removal from BIOS dump for Dell Latitude 5420 (motherboard GDF40 LA-K491P rev.2.0)?
                                  Thank you in advance!
                                  Or anyone can explain how to do it...?
                                  1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                                    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                    It worked like a charm. Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Comment

hello please i need to unlock my bios dell 5420 thanks in advance

Comment

hi fellas,am having problems reading 25rh256 XMC eeprom ive tried tl866 plus and rt809h nothing seems to work, sometimes writes but not pass verification and also some files are note working at all soldering was double check ,so far this is the only chip that makes me suffer any advice ,the board that am reprogram is la k491p rev 2

thanks in advance

i forgot to mention that original file was missing due other workshop messed the job

Comment

Originally posted by gnoozle View Post
                                          hello please i need to unlock my bios dell 5420 thanks in advance
                                          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.

Comment

Working...
                                          X