Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by darckreign1984 View Post
    i discover that ut3 chip its verry hot.
    That means there is a short on the board.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by HTR-Informatique View Post
      Hello,
      I have a Dell Latitude 5420 stuck on the Dell Security Manager message on startup, I can't do anything.
      Here is my BIOS and what I assume is ME (32MB for BIOS and 1MB for ME).
      If someone could remove my BIOS password for me so I can reflash it afterwards.
      It's an 8FC8.
      ST/SN: JSJW5D3
      Thanks.
      How you extractec both files?

I have CH341 programmer and when i try to dump it only dump one file with 1mb...

how i can get the other?

sorry my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by adrenadosoul View Post
        How you extractec both files?

I have CH341 programmer and when i try to dump it only dump one file with 1mb...

how i can get the other?

sorry my bad english
        Search at your motherboard you will find another chip write on it 256 or 128

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
          Search at your motherboard you will find another chip write on it 256 or 128
          thanks for your answer. I'm going to look for this other chip on the board. would you allow me another question? My computer is not turning on, nothing happens and I can't enter the bios either. what file here on the forum can i use to reset the bios without losing my original service tag and my warranty?

Comment

thanks for your answer. I'm going to look for this other chip on the board. would you allow me another question? My computer is not turning on, nothing happens and I can't enter the bios either. what file here on the forum can i use to reset the bios without losing my original service tag and my warranty?
            If its under warranty get it repaired .If you start messing with the bios and it doesn`t work you might not be able to get it repaired,if you have broken any warranty seal, and dell will know youve worked on it. The other chips are WSON type, if you`re using a SOP8 clip ? it won`t work and you could cause further damage
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              If its under warranty get it repaired .If you start messing with the bios and it doesn`t work you might not be able to get it repaired,if you have broken any warranty seal, and dell will know youve worked on it. The other chips are WSON type, if you`re using a SOP8 clip ? it won`t work and you could cause further damage

I already used a file here in the forum on page 7 that says cleared me.. And now what do I do?

Do I need to get the bin and go to the programmer again? mine is the gdf40 la-k491p rev 3.0 a02 winbind 25q80dvsig dump file 1mb i already broke seals when I opened laptop

Please help me and I'm sorry for bother you
              I know I knew member here and not contributed so much

Comment

I already used a file here in the forum on page 7 that says cleared me.. And now what do I do?

Do I need to get the bin and go to the programmer again? mine is the gdf40 la-k491p rev 3.0 a02 winbind 25q80dvsig dump file 1mb i already broke seals when I opened laptop

Please help me and I'm sorry for bother you
                I know I knew member here and not contributed so much
                Did you make a backup of the 25q80dvsig chip,did you erase it or try programming to it ? ,it is not the bios chip as already pointed out by lapfix
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Did you make a backup of the 25q80dvsig chip,did you erase it or try programming to it ? ,it is not the bios chip as already pointed out by lapfix
                  at this moment, this chip is blank. I read it with ch341 and there is no data recorded inside the chip. I remember I deleted it and I didn't back it up.

I messed up huh?

Comment

at this moment, this chip is blank. I read it with ch341 and there is no data recorded inside the chip. I remember I deleted it and I didn't back it up.

I messed up huh?
                    yes you messed up but don`t worry. There might be a 25q80dvsig 1MB file posted somewhere on the forum, and if there isn`t then just ask the next member who posts a request in this thread if they would kindly post it.What is the marking on the motherboard next to the chip, U? something
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-27-2022, 12:40 PM.

Comment

yes you messed up but don`t worry. There might be a 25q80dvsig 1MB file posted somewhere on the forum, and if there isn`t then just ask the next member who posts a request in this thread if they would kindly post it.What is the marking on the motherboard next to the chip, U? something
                      I understand friend.

can you please guide me to repair my bios?

I already understand that this chip is not the bios, when I find the bios chip and can I get any bin here on the forum and use it?

having the same specs as mine?
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2023, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Is it possible to program my WSON type bios chip withou a socket?

Directly on the board?

Is there an adapter to not need to unsolder the chip from the board?
                        Last edited by adrenadosoul; 11-27-2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Is it possible to program my WSON type bios chip withou a socket?

Directly on the board?

Is there an adapter to not need to unsolder the chip from the board?
                          Possible
                          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

dell latitude 5420 PCB: LA - k491p rev 2.0

hi
                            dell latitude 5420 PCB: LA - k491p rev 2.0, bios dump is damaged anyone can help me fixing it please
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Re: dell latitude 5420 PCB: LA - k491p rev 2.0

Originally posted by layad View Post
                              hi
                              dell latitude 5420 PCB: LA - k491p rev 2.0, bios dump is damaged anyone can help me fixing it please
                              Here's your new file, try it and let me know the results.
                              Service tag: 8TSWPN3
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please help unlock the BIOS with a password

Comment

Originally posted by folbins View Post
                                  Please help unlock the BIOS with a password
                                  Here's your Unlocked file.
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu i5 11th)

please unlock

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay123 View Post
                                      please unlock
                                      Try and give Feedback

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

Can you help me to unlock this BIOS?

try another file, but now it turns on and off and sends the display test, white, black, red, green, blue, black screen, restarts.

Comment

Working...
                                          X