Originally posted by lapfix View Post
      Try
      Service Tag: CDYK6D3
      Hi
      laptop not turning on

Comment

Re: help me dell 7320-7420 PASS

please need unlock
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alfa20fr View Post
          please need unlock
          Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Pass 7420

I have forgotten my bios pass and i can not disable secure boot to reinstall win . can sombody help me?

Comment

Re: Pass 7420

Originally posted by neomarciuc View Post
              I have forgotten my bios pass and i can not disable secure boot to reinstall win . can sombody help me?
              Edit: i think this is the corect read

Comment

Edit: i think this is the corect read
                Unlocked please comment your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by levitor View Post
                  Hi
                  laptop not turning on
                  Try and share your experience, 1- start enter bios 2- mark computrace permanently disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                    Unlocked please comment your experience.
                    Now laptop has no video , no fan , only the power key lit, and blinking slow from time to time .Have i done something wrong? the bios version before i read the ic was shown as 1.6.0

Comment

Now laptop has no video , no fan , only the power key lit, and blinking slow from time to time .Have i done something wrong? the bios version before i read the ic was shown as 1.6.0
                      can you send a high quality picture of the bios soldered on the board to see if all the components are there.

Comment

can you send a high quality picture of the bios soldered on the board to see if all the components are there.
                        ok!
                        Attached Files

Comment

ok!
                          Ok, the components look good, you just blew a can of fastening, if you have not damaged anything serious, it should turn on with the original bin, did you reprogram your bios with the original firmware? soldering is ok?

Attached Files
                          Last edited by aldopc; 01-26-2023, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Ok, the components look good, you just blew a can of fastening, if you have not damaged anything serious, it should turn on with the original bin, did you reprogram your bios with the original firmware?

Reprogramed with original bios , no power only power led in the keyboard îs on but nothing else . Reprogramed with a Random bios from this thread and the laptop turns on with maxim fan speed, and after couple of restarts begins a LCD test color and a power led in the side of the laptop blinking 3 Orange 6 white , indicating a corrupted
                            Bios error code . My programmer is a ch341 and the bin s read after write are always identical. Can you help me understand this probleme that i have ?

Comment

Reprogramed with original bios , no power only power led in the keyboard îs on but nothing else . Reprogramed with a Random bios from this thread and the laptop turns on with maxim fan speed, and after couple of restarts begins a LCD test color and a power led in the side of the laptop blinking 3 Orange 6 white , indicating a corrupted
                              Bios error code . My programmer is a ch341 and the bin s read after write are always identical. Can you help me understand this probleme that i have ?
                              Try
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

OMG, OMG it worked . thank you man . Can i ask what was wrong? I think i flashed over 20 dump files !!!
                                Thank you very much hoaca388!!!!
                                Last edited by neomarciuc; 01-26-2023, 02:59 PM. Reason: forgot to say thx

Comment

Need help with bios password to dell latitude 7430 bios 8fc8

Comment

Originally posted by Lukasz86 View Post
                                    Need help with bios password to dell latitude 7430 bios 8fc8
                                    Upload your Backup Bios.
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                      Try
                                      Hi
                                      i have same issue,i read bad chip an i asked help for unlock then same issue.Can help?

Comment

Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 7420 that has an admin password I need reset.
                                        Absolute is also enabled

4RKX2J3-8FC8

Let me know if you need more information.
                                        Thanks in advance for any assistance. It is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Travi5 View Post
                                          Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 7420 that has an admin password I need reset.
                                          Absolute is also enabled

4RKX2J3-8FC8

Let me know if you need more information.
                                          Thanks in advance for any assistance. It is appreciated
                                          We need to Upload your Backup Bios.

Comment

Working...
                                          X