• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp elitebook X360 1030 G7 Locked BIOS Dump

hp elitebook X360 1030 G7 Locked BIOS Dump

https://*********/s/w644foujminphro/...SVOD3.bin?dl=0
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vesko356; 08-25-2023, 11:27 AM. Reason: External url removed. Bios attached to the post!

X360 1030 g7 password

Kindly help with bios lock
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: X360 1030 g7 password

Originally posted by dammysholove View Post
      Kindly help with bios lock
      Your backup isn`t good, and there`s extra code at the end because you backed it up as OTP ,one time programmable. Make another backup and don`t choose OTP
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: hp elitebook X360 1030 G7 Locked BIOS Dump

Can it be edit?? Ihavr read more than 10 times not able to compare correctly??

Comment

Are you using a clip or have you desoldered the chip
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Clip

Comment

Clip
              Desolder it if you have a hot air station and a suitable adapter board. Your backup is corrupt, the clips can be very unreliable

Comment

A fast way to compare two or more bins is to rar them and look at the CRC32 value.
                Attached Files

Comment

If there`s another bios chip somewhere, post that backup as well
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-15-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Desolder it if you have a hot air station and a suitable adapter board. Your backup is corrupt, the clips can be very unreliable
                    Havr desoldered it
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello

Comment

Try this one now
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                          Try this one now
                          Thanks boss

But AFETR inserting information on it again still showing manufacturing program mode
                          Last edited by dammysholove; 09-18-2022, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Fixed

thanks so much

Comment

@Mazorca can you pls do clean me of this files

Comment

Ahoi I try to fix my Laptop, after getting in contact wit ha little Water. Board was cleaned with Isopropanol and dryed at 40°C in the oven.
                                It boots sometimes and then restarts after a while. Mostly the CapsLock Key Blinks 5 Times by a Delay of 1 Second. Then the Fans start to spin at full Speed.
                                After Shutting down by loooong Press the Powerbutton, the Charging LED flashes 8 or 9 Times orange (while remaining white if the Powersource ist connected).

So, when the Boot Screen apears, I can manage to enter System Tools like HP Diagnostics. Everything seams to be ok - says the Diagnostics.
                                But when I try to Enter BIOS, I have to enter a Password. What's very strange, because I never set one!

Is it possible, that the Water caused this Password Problem?

Anyways, I try to reflash the BIOS now. So can you help/guide me?
                                1. I see the WINBOND 25Q256JVEN Chip, which is marked as JBIOS1 on the Logicboard. Is this the correct one?
                                2. I have a XGecu T48 (TL866-3G)

Comment

• hoaca388
                                  hoaca388 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yes. That is it but you backup chip 25Q128JVPQ you can use rc unlocker and unlock yourself.
                                  Last edited by hoaca388; 02-01-2024, 09:18 AM.

• Vesko356
                                  Vesko356 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thread merged.

Read the rules please, you must post under a related thread.
                                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                  • Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                  • Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
                                  • Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                  • Use search function in case someone already answered your request
                                  • Post under a related thread if it exists
                                  • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                  • Name your thread with make, full model numbers and request
                                  • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                                  • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                                  • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms

Thanks for merging Vesko356 I Red the rules, but did not understand correctly, I'm sorry.
                                Thanks for your Reply hoaca388 but Idon't understand your Answer
                                Yes. That is it but you backup chip 25Q128JVPQ you can use rc unlocker and unlock yourself.
                                So according to my symptoms
                                It boots sometimes and then restarts after a while. Mostly the CapsLock Key Blinks 5 Times by a Delay of 1 Second. Then the Fans start to spin at full Speed.
                                After Shutting down by loooong Press the Powerbutton, the Charging LED flashes 8 or 9 Times orange
                                Which is the Chip to unlock?

Comment

• Vesko356
                                  Vesko356 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Originally posted by schmid01 View Post
                                  Thanks for your Reply hoaca388 but Idon't understand your Answer
                                  Which is the Chip to unlock?
                                  In your request you mentioned you have a password prompt when trying to enter the bios, Hoaca tells you that you can use the RCUnlocker to remove it yourself from the dump.
                                  Read this thread to get the basics -> BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools

Can you tell me, which of the three Chips is responsible for what?
                                Since I need to know, which one to desolder for the process.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=3208630.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	3208794

Comment

Originally posted by schmid01 View Post
                                  Can you tell me, which of the three Chips is responsible for what?
                                  Since I need to know, which one to desolder for the process.
                                  Post the serial number as per the rules please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you for your Help Vesko356 today I asked the seller, who could provide me the Password. It's complicated. So I'm guessing I have to look in another Forum, since the Damage of the water did not cause the BIOS Password, but the Laptop still doesn't work correctly. The Caps Lock blinks 5 Times and the Charging Led Flashes 10 Times.

Comment

Working...
                                  X