Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

the one I read is the GigaDevice 25LQ128DWIG.it is facing the keyboard
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dusan2504 View Post
      the one I read is the GigaDevice 25LQ128DWIG.it is facing the keyboard
      I asked you if you have another bios chip on the board besides the one shown...
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I don't think it's just this one

you confused me a bit, I'll have to check again. I didn't know they could be 2. thanks

I checked, there is no bios chip on the other side

can you help mi with my locked file please?

Acer spin 511 R752T-C6MW
        S/N:NXHPWED0051021CE017611
        SNID:10211827376
        Last edited by Vesko356; 05-14-2023, 09:00 AM. Reason: Merging posts.

Comment

I don't think it's just this one

you confused me a bit, I'll have to check again. I didn't know they could be 2. thanks

I checked, there is no bios chip on the other side

can you help mi with my locked file please?

Acer spin 511 R752T-C6MW
          S/N:NXHPWED0051021CE017611
          SNID:10211827376
          try this..I didn't find any data about this...it's not even bios on the Acer website...if it doesn't work maybe someone else can help you more...
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            try this..I didn't find any data about this...it's not even bios on the Acer website...if it doesn't work maybe someone else can help you more...
            Ok friend,
            I will try it and let you know if it works

Comment

It's not worth it, it doesn't work. I tried to change the serial number and nothing. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Comment

It's not worth it, it doesn't work. I tried to change the serial number and nothing. Does anyone have any other ideas?
                try this one, 99% Done

let me know please

yes flip the last 2 bytes of "stable_device_secret" ID, in your case 46, leave the C

censor, you still here? is it ok now? what is your problem?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Vesko356; 05-18-2023, 06:43 PM. Reason: Merging posts.

Comment

Originally posted by tarek5313 View Post
                  try this one, 99% Done

let me know please

yes flip the last 2 bytes of "stable_device_secret" ID, in your case 46, leave the C

it is locked by the administrator of some school. it says that the serial number is locked.

Comment

try this one, 99% Done

let me know please

sorry friend, I just came from work and entered the forum

Comment

try this one, 99% Done

let me know please

unlocked successfully. thank you very much my friend for the solution

Comment

I have an HP ProBook 650 G1. I get "missing unlockable content" message by dragging .bin to .exe file. Here is my dump.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fred2 View Post
                          I have an HP ProBook 650 G1. I get "missing unlockable content" message by dragging .bin to .exe file. Here is my dump.
                          you didn't extract the contents of the bios chip correctly.. what programmer are you using??

Comment

you didn't extract the contents of the bios chip correctly.. what programmer are you using??
                            Ah, I see. I think it was the method I used. I will try another one. Probably won't need help since I know this was a bad dump. I'll have to desolder the bios chip and get a better connection. I was using the clip.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                              This is a multitool and unlocker for several series of laptops. Works on Windows. No python etc installing needed, all included in package. Everything is tested by myself but since every laptop is not made equally, there might be edge cases. Always VERIFY your file after reading!!!

Unlocking
                              HP - ProBook, EliteBook, ZBook (including 32MB models)
                              Chromebooks from all various manufacturers
                              Apple - everything older than T2
                              More to come...

Information display (helps to verify file integrity)
                              HP - ProBook, EliteBook, ZBook (up to 16MB models for now)

Custom logo removal
                              HP - ProBook, EliteBook, ZBook (up to 16MB models for now)

Usage: Drag and drop .bin file to .exe file.

In case there are problems with unlocking your laptop, write a short description of the issue, upload original file and if possible, _unlocked.bin file aswell. Just crying for help is useless. Keep the topic as clean as possible.

You may ask for feature requests, I'll see what I can do.
                              im try 2x unlock,this program not functionaly again.please help me.im donate for you 5eur

Comment

Originally posted by paijoedanz View Post
                                im try 2x unlock,this program not functionaly again.please help me.im donate for you 5eur
                                The tool also works without a donation. i.e. there is no need to make a donation to be able to use it. Of course, you can make a donation if you wish, but this is not a requirement for using the tool.

Read the rules before posting:
                                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Upload your dump, add a model number, serial number and motherboard name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by paijoedanz View Post
                                  is there any message when you try it and not working !

Comment

hi 2 all. zbook studio g5. when use RCUnlocker, password still there. can you fix for me 2 files(16mb and 32mb).
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lamo View Post
                                      hi 2 all. zbook studio g5. when use RCUnlocker, password still there. can you fix for me 2 files(16mb and 32mb).
                                      Is it the same laptop from your previous post: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1380
                                      Originally posted by lamo View Post
                                      hi 2 all.
                                      A new sentence begins with a capital letter. Write properly without using such chat type abbreviations, because next time I will delete your post without further notice.
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        The tool also works without a donation. i.e. there is no need to make a donation to be able to use it. Of course, you can make a donation if you wish, but this is not a requirement for using the tool.

Read the rules before posting:
                                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Upload your dump, add a model number, serial number and motherboard name.

this pict click here
                                        file to unlock
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by paijoedanz; 05-24-2023, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                                          is there any message when you try it and not working !
                                          this
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X