• Show
Clear All

Re: Asus x409ma

Originally posted by peste View Post
    use the bios from post #15...
    That's what i recommand it

Comment

Can someone help me with Asus X409MA BIOS password?

The CMOS battery is built in.
      I tried draining the laptop by removing battery and press power button for a long time. (10 - 20 minutes)
      I tried backdoor password, Biosbug. F2 is not working it immediately ask for password. I tried booting to flash drive but it just can't it just immediately prompt a BIOS password, how to remove this?

Comment

Originally posted by spencewreck View Post
        Can someone help me with Asus X409MA BIOS password?

The CMOS battery is built in.
        I tried draining the laptop by removing battery and press power button for a long time. (10 - 20 minutes)
        I tried backdoor password, Biosbug. F2 is not working it immediately ask for password. I tried booting to flash drive but it just can't it just immediately prompt a BIOS password, how to remove this?
        Try this bios from post 15
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=15

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          use the bios from post #15...
          can you helpme bios asus x409ma r2.0
          thi is my old bios
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yahya85 View Post
            can you helpme bios asus x409ma r2.0
            thi is my old bios
            try post#9..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

can help me please ?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelRico981228 View Post
                can help me please ?
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hi i need a working file on this please asus x409ma the problem is already tried installing os on sata ssd and even tried on m2 ssd but same results error but the installing of os is successfull but when it boots it shows this error attached.I already tried above post #9 same results, here is the original,can someone help please
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post

hi i need a working file on this please asus x409ma the problem is already tried installing os on sata ssd and even tried on m2 ssd but same results error but the installing of os is successfull but when it boots it shows this error attached.I already tried above post #9 same results, here is the original,can someone help please
                    this is SIO PROBLEM not bios.

Comment

Hello Sir can you please help me find a board viewer for ASUS X409MA model..

Comment

Originally posted by queengambuit View Post
                        Hello Sir can you please help me find a board viewer for ASUS X409MA model..
                        read..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

hello all customer had a problem in laptop asus x509jb i7 10th generation the problem of this laptop is i want clean bios hard reset in cmos but when i open bottom cant found cmos and where is jumpers also when i turn it on my laptop just black screen there is nothing if u hv information just replay thank y

Comment

pls help me remove admin password BIOS Asus x409ma
                            thanks!!!
                            Attached Files
                            ************************************************** ***********************************
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

Originally posted by clrscr View Post
                            pls help me remove admin password BIOS Asus x409ma
                            thanks!!!
                            SERINUMBER: L3N0CX00P939109
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by clrscr View Post

SERINUMBER: L3N0CX00P939109
                              Unlocked
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                              X