No announcement yet.

Dell Latitude 5400 Bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thanks , but it still ask for system or administrator password . The difference with this bios is that there are a bip each time I type on the keyboard 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Sophal View Post
      Hey thanks , but it still ask for system or administrator password . The difference with this bios is that there are a bip each time I type on the keyboard 🤣
      try
      Attached Files

Comment

hey looks that it is working

Comment

Can someone remove dell 5400 bios password for me please:
          Service tag: G96B633
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aalyatim View Post
            Can someone remove dell 5400 bios password for me please:
            Service tag: G96B633
            1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
              Thank you so much! it worked perfectly.

Comment

Can someone help me and remove dell 5400 LA-G891P Computrace for me please
                Service tag: F88FN13

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post
                  Can someone help me and remove dell 5400 LA-G891P Computrace for me please
                  Service tag: F88FN13

try
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

try
                    Hi man sorry for late reply. The customer took his laptop and brought it today and tried your bios but the computrace it's still there.
                    Anyone who can help me and remove the computrace i would really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post

Hi man sorry for late reply. The customer took his laptop and brought it today and tried your bios but the computrace it's still there.
                      Anyone who can help me and remove the computrace i would really appreciate it
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks man it's fine now i really appreciate your time

Comment

Hello, anyone can help me unlock the password for this Latitude 5400.
                          Motherboard code: EDC41 LA-G892P Rev 1.0
                          Service Tag: CF03L13
                          Thank you.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Italyfan View Post
                            Hello, anyone can help me unlock the password for this Latitude 5400.
                            Motherboard code: EDC41 LA-G892P Rev 1.0
                            Service Tag: CF03L13
                            Thank you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It works, thank you very much.
                              Can you help me one more time on another topic? Thanks again.
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...25#post3237425

Comment

Hey there gents (and ladies on the off chance),

I recently got gifted an old business Latitude 5400, obviously admin password set in the bios, otherwise I probably wouldn't be here.
                                I've done some research on the matter and from what I have gathered for older models master passwords can be generated via sites like bios-pw(dot)org. Models ending in 8FC8 however require the ROM to be flashed, with a currupted file that makes the hardware think it just came fresh off of the assembly line?
                                Which makes me wonder, is there really about 200 (guesstimation of half the 534 posts in this thread asking for binaries to be modified) people actually reading out their ROMs and flashing them?

Best Regards

B

Comment

Please help me remove the password of Dell Latitude 5400
                                  Service Tag: 2XWLPV2
                                  Motherboard code: EDC41 LA-G891P Rev: 1.0 (A00)
                                  Many thanks.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Italyfan View Post
                                    Please help me remove the password of Dell Latitude 5400
                                    Service Tag: 2XWLPV2
                                    Motherboard code: EDC41 LA-G891P Rev: 1.0 (A00)
                                    Many thanks.
                                    bbb
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

bbb
                                      Thank you very much for your help. It works

Comment

I have a locked (8FC8 suffix) Dell Latitude 5400. ST GMRSPV2-8FC8. The BIOS dump is attached in case it's needed. Can a mod/member please help? Thanks Don

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by don166 View Post
                                          I have a locked (8FC8 suffix) Dell Latitude 5400. ST GMRSPV2-8FC8. The BIOS dump is attached in case it's needed. Can a mod/member please help? Thanks Don

Try and reply with results.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X