• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5400 Bios password

Originally posted by MBAS111 View Post
    is Serial OK: HGFB533
    Your backup fault.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Can i not find an original Bios?

Comment

Can i not find an original Bios?
        You said your bios has a password which means bios file in your bios chip is fine, but the file you posted back is corrupt, so the problem is your programmer, which model programmer do you use?
        Last edited by hoaca388; 11-08-2022, 07:12 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          You said your bios has a password which means bios file in your bios chip is fine, but the file you posted back is corrupt, so the problem is your programmer, which model programmer do you use?
          neo programmer. you may be right before i looked deeper into re programming chips i made a mistake and took a bois backup from a clip. I now solder directly onto the board to reprogram. so i don't have a valid bios back up does that mean this unit is scrapped

Comment

can an original bios work?

Comment

can an original bios work?
              Not sure.If your bios reading has failed, who can guarantee that the bios writing is successful? solve your bios reading problem or you will make things more difficult.

Comment

Not sure.If your bios reading has failed, who can guarantee that the bios writing is successful? solve your bios reading problem or you will make things more difficult.
                problem is i have already overwitten before so that was the only backup i had

Comment

problem is i have already overwitten before so that was the only backup i had
                  Does your device include one or two bios chips?

Comment

Does your device include one or two bios chips?
                    just the one

Comment

So without a bios backup is it not possible to restore the chip info back to factory?

Comment

So without a bios backup is it not possible to restore the chip info back to factory?
                        Try
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me to disable Absolute in this bios backup.
                        I managed to permanently activate it due to the confusing wording in the bios GUI.
                        LA-G891P Tag HQ107Y2
                        Thanks
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Hi all.
                          Need password removal please.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by procyone View Post
                            Hi all.
                            Thanks
                            Here's your Unlocked file, try it and let me know.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                              Here's your Unlocked file, try it and let me know.
                              Only keyboard backlight and fan on full spin

Comment

Originally posted by procyone View Post
                                Only keyboard backlight and fan on full spin
                                Did you solder the chip Correctly? try to use your backup and see what will happen.
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

hello bros. i have dell Latitude 5400 windows Mobile Device Management any solution this is my device bios dump thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tayeb_ama View Post
                                    hello bros. i have dell Latitude 5400 windows Mobile Device Management any solution this is my device bios dump thank you

Problem solved thank you any ways

Comment

Hi all.I don't know which chip contains the password, so I post the content from both.
                                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Japanac View Post
                                        Hi all.I don't know which chip contains the password, so I post the content from both.
                                        Thanks
                                        try
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                        X