Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post

dell latutude 5400 password 8FC8
    unlock pls
    someone help me pls

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5400 Bios password

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post
      someone help me pls
      There should be another chip, 8MB big. Look for numbers 64 on the face of the chip, like W25Q64BV.

Comment

Originally posted by levitor View Post
        Still locked bro.
        Try this, not sure if with hoaca388's file or not. Try it first with original 16MB. Set bios settings to default on first boot.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazorca View Post
          there should be another chip, 8mb big. Look for numbers 64 on the face of the chip, like w25q64bv.

Comment

Try it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
              Try it now.
              thinks bro unlocked

Comment

Hi. I need unlock password bios.

1PZQ0Z2-8FC8

Comment

Originally posted by xplodpg View Post
                  Hi. I need unlock password bios.

1PZQ0Z2-8FC8
                  Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hope someone can unlock this unit, code on bios-pw(dot)org diddnt work.

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Verlengsnoer View Post
                      hope someone can unlock this unit, code on bios-pw(dot)org diddnt work.

thanks in advance
                      Try this one.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                        Try this one.
                        it works thanks
                        i was thinking that it wasnt working, because after flashen the laptop turns on, but black screen and fan on max speed.

after a minute of 7 it showed up the bios to enter the service tag, after filling in the service tag it takes again around 7 minutes to boot and update things, but after that it works fast en normal again

Comment

Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 5400 with a EDC41 LA-G891P Rev 1.0 board, can anybody point me in the right direction.

The BIOS is locked, and I'm looking to replace the BIOS/firmware to unlock the BIOS, the problem I have I don't know which IC/Flash holds the Intel Managment code. I've backed up UC6 (W25Q128JV) located next to the CMOS battery but when I save flash memory using a flash reader the output is a 16MB bin file. I was expecting a 32MB file now if load the 16MB bin file into UEFITool it only lists the UEFI section not the Intel section.

So my question is am I reading/saving to/from the correct chip.

many thanks

Comment

Hi,

Silly question from a very newbie, do you know which IC on a Dell Latitude 5400 stores the uefi code

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AHiggins72 View Post
                              Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 5400 with a EDC41 LA-G891P Rev 1.0 board, can anybody point me in the right direction.

The BIOS is locked, and I'm looking to replace the BIOS/firmware to unlock the BIOS, the problem I have I don't know which IC/Flash holds the Intel Managment code. I've backed up UC6 (W25Q128JV) located next to the CMOS battery but when I save flash memory using a flash reader the output is a 16MB bin file. I was expecting a 32MB file now if load the 16MB bin file into UEFITool it only lists the UEFI section not the Intel section.

So my question is am I reading/saving to/from the correct chip.

many thanks
                              use ME Analyzer. it should be another chipset of 8MB (eg. w25q64) containing Intel image.
                              Last edited by volinakis; 10-26-2022, 02:34 PM.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Hi, can anybody remove password from this one. Dell latitude 5400 LA-G892P REV. 1.0. I attach bin file. thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
                                  Hi, can anybody remove password from this one. Dell latitude 5400 LA-G892P REV. 1.0. I attach bin file. thanks very much.
                                  Here's your unlocked file, try it.
                                  >>>>>

Comment

@hardware1 tried the file and i got no power. amber light stays on when i press power button. Is this bios issue? thanks for reply. Laptop issue is password protected

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
                                      @hardware1 tried the file and i got no power. amber light stays on when i press power button. Is this bios issue? thanks for reply. Laptop issue is password protected
                                      Recheck your chip flash procedure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

please help me unlock this bios model 5400 8thgen
                                        board id EDC41 LA-G891P

Comment

somebody help me unlock thankkk

Comment

Working...
                                          X