Clear All

Re: Need bios dell latitude 3410 plz

Originally posted by seregius View Post
    please help me. dell lalitude 3410 password admin bios
    service tag 78G7C63-8FC8
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello i need repair Bios Dell latitude 3410 8mb+16 service TAG 5gnv103 , THANKS IN ADVANCE!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by exerion5000; 07-20-2023, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seregius View Post
        service tag 78G7C63-8FC8
        write only 8mb chipset. 1st boot press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply Changes, restart, 2nd boot press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
          Hello i need repair Bios Dell latitude 3410 8mb+16 service TAG 5gnv103 , THANKS IN ADVANCE!
          what problem do you have?
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
            what problem do you have?
            Hi,Bios is corrupted,machine start without image, i find another dump working, but some issues like "manufacturer unlock mode alt+f" (cannot remove) and service tag Bios error, machine update the firmware byself every time to start..,so, best choice is repair the original i think,regards.
            Last edited by exerion5000; 07-21-2023, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Hi,Bios is corrupted,machine start without image, i find another dump working, but some issues like "manufacturer unlock mode alt+f" (cannot remove) and service tag Bios error, machine update the firmware byself every time to start..,so, best choice is repair the original i think,regards.
              upload your corrupted bios here.
              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                upload your corrupted bios here.
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=102
                Thank you.
                Last edited by Vesko356; 07-23-2023, 04:32 AM. Reason: Re-upload of the same files removed.

Comment

Thank you.
                  Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Vesko356; 07-23-2023, 04:32 AM.
                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                    no work , restart many times without image.

Comment

I want remove password for this file and clean me pls friends thx
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by compuline View Post
                        I want remove password for this file and clean me pls friends thx
                        Post content both 2 chips

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          post content both 2 chips
                          8+16
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, i need to clear admin password. When i use files u send earlier, laptop work without password but can't set service tage and exit manufacturing mode. i've attached org dump with password.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by estabilito View Post
                              Hello, i need to clear admin password. When i use files u send earlier, laptop work without password but can't set service tage and exit manufacturing mode. i've attached org dump with password.
                              Use this file with your 8MB chip and put your 16MB chip back.
                              In first boot you have to insert your service tag in BIOS Setup, disable computrace, save and exit.
                              Attached Files
                              >>>>>

Comment

it's working - thanks!

Comment

can you plz. remove admin password for me...

thanks in advance masters
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ben_187 View Post

can you plz. remove admin password for me...
                                    thanks in advance masters
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

sir im just begginer here...i just need ur help

Comment

Originally posted by ben_187
                                        Mockingbird-L CML UMA 6L 19746-1

admn password
                                        try and replay
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ben_187 View Post
                                          sir im just begginer here...i just need ur help
                                          so, it's hard to provide minimum infos about your laptop in order to help YOU ...
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X